You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

l think if you compromise your standards you are failing yourself and the other person.

you should never base the woman you are with solely on looks, or even the array of sex acts she may employ. obviously there has to be some sort of physical attraction, a nice rack is a bonus and the if the topic of oral sex comes up she doesn't make scrunchy lemon sucking face when presented with the thougth of your penis in her mouth....

I can say I that I have ever only really fallen for two women in my life.

one was for who she was, the other was purely physical.

I chose wrong, tried to force love, comprimised on a whole bunch of stuff and still ended up getting turfed in the end. I just know better now and in the end came out much better. No one gets married thinking well I will give this a go for twenty years and if it doesn't work no worries.

As for the Bitch, he will tell you himslef that it is the hope that kills you....

• 4 weeks later...

I have a date on Friday. The first I've had in 12 years. I'm dead excited but also shitting myself quite a bit.

I'll ensure I only come on here to tell you about it if it ends really badly.

• Upvote 3

I have a date on Friday. The first I've had in 12 years. I'm dead excited but also shitting myself quite a bit.

Keep good eye contact, initiate physical contact as soon as possible and mimick her body language.

Then power finger her.

• Upvote 3

It's incredible how closely that resembles my situation mate, got nowhere with birds, did the so called right things and started to lose hope. Where things differ for me slightly is I realised a few years ago that foreign birds were just so much better in every respect. Better looking, not so entitled, fun, don't play games, sweet, kind, considerate, more interesting and generous. Nonetheless, I had had a few heartbreaks pursuing foreign girls when I met my missus and so didn't try too hard. Women can smell desperation and they don't like the way it whiffs, but a little flirting and casual interest works wonders. We were chatting all the time on FB and I thought fuck it and took a punt and went back to Ukraine to see her. Less than 2 years later we are married and I couldn't have met a more perfect woman if I designed her myself; she's fit and sound.

Remmie knows.

I have no idea what to say to English women.

I pulled a girl in Italy once after a heated discussion about politics.

I bet you never thought you'd be writing that 6 months ago. Good luck, mister. Just try not to shit yourself on the date. Wont go down well with most women

• Upvote 2

I remember bumping into a girl i'd fancied for ages one Saturday night in Portsmouth and ended up getting off with her outside the pub. We arranged a date for the next day and in my drunken stupor I suggested Marwell Zoo. The next morning she called me and after getting a bit of phone sex out of her agreed that we defo should go out. Anyway she picked me up in her car about an hour later, half an hour into the journey I made her pull over so I could be sick I then took a call off my ex missus who was in my house getting her stuff and just left the girl while I walked off arguing on the phone for 20 minutes. I never saw her again.

I remember bumping into a girl i'd fancied for ages one Saturday night in Portsmouth and ended up getting off with her outside the pub. We arranged a date for the next day and in my drunken stupor I suggested Marwell Zoo. The next morning she called me and after getting a bit of phone sex out of her agreed that we defo should go out. Anyway she picked me up in her car about an hour later, half an hour into the journey I made her pull over so I could be sick I then took a call off my ex missus who was in my house getting her stuff and just left the girl while I walked off arguing on the phone for 20 minutes. I never saw her again.

I'm not surprised, looking to take her to an owl sanctuary with other animals in it.  

I'm really grateful for all the advice, a beret and stubble? I'm off shopping.

In a slightly strange development, I'm picking her up and driving to our date, which is positive because it means I can't let the fear win and already be pissed when I meet her, but means I'll be forced into car chat, which I hate with anyone, let alone strangers.

I also don't have an old enough car to do that Bronx tale trick with the door locks, which if like to.

• Upvote 1

I'm really grateful for all the advice, a beret and stubble? I'm off shopping.

In a slightly strange development, I'm picking her up and driving to our date, which is positive because it means I can't let the fear win and already be pissed when I meet her, but means I'll be forced into car chat, which I hate with anyone, let alone strangers.

I also don't have an old enough car to do that Bronx tale trick with the door locks, which if like to.

My mate got into a serious road collision on the way to pick up a date and still arrived to pick her up with the front of his car completely pancaked. Outstanding scenes. It ended soon after though.

Been texting her back and forth the last couple if days and she seems normal and nice, if a little bit on the straight side, but she's just told me she's not been abroad other than two school trips when she was 16, and she's 33 now. Doesn't even have a passport.

I'm no Marco Polo, but that's a bit odd isn't it?

Been texting her back and forth the last couple if days and she seems normal and nice, if a little bit on the straight side, but she's just told me she's not been abroad other than two school trips when she was 16, and she's 33 now. Doesn't even have a passport.

Tell her to get one Asap Bob. You're taking her to the Isle of dogs.

It will make you more exotic and mysterious Bob. You can tell her tales of spaghetti and pate.

What cp said. Take her pretty much anywhere outside the UK and you'll be an international man of mystery. Then bum her.

• Upvote 1