You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer window 2012

Megadrive Man

Fair enough I made a mistake all I was trying to do. Was point out the bunk we bought and coates is another palleta

He isnt, but whatever.

Anyway, why did you feel the need to point out that we've overspent ?

It's been done to death, and everyone agree. We've yet to see us sign anyone this window, and it's not like our management are incapable of signing quality players. As evident by Suarez, Enrique and Bellamy. And personally i'd add Downing to that list aswell, however we did overspend on him.

Forgot only certain people are allowed to post

Post all you want as long as you don't get offensive. I for one liked the fact that your initial post, while leaving something to be desired on the grammatical front, did finish on the sweeping generalisation.

I also liked the fact that you have such disdain for the players your specified that you couldn't be arsed even using capitals at for the first letter of their names after the first couple. At least you didn't swear and call anyone rude names, like so many of us do on here.

Personally, I'm just saying that, I do think that we could do alot better than signing the players we did sign, now apart from his wages we could of gotten aguero instead of Carroll. I don't see why we bought him if, we are going to play " the Liverpool way" yes Suarez is unbelievable player, I also agree with Enrique and Bellamy and also Adam but the amount of money going to waste is bad, especially when the club decide to buy a new stadium.

Personally, I'm just saying that, I do think that we could do alot better than signing the players we did sign, now apart from his wages we could of gotten aguero instead of Carroll. I don't see why we bought him if, we are going to play " the Liverpool way" yes Suarez is unbelievable player, I also agree with Enrique and Bellamy and also Adam but the amount of money going to waste is bad, especially when the club decide to buy a new stadium.

I think you might find the majority are singing from the same hymn sheet. We get the younger ones to sing descant.

see - already you are back in the green Greenhorn. Not hard, just play/stay within yourself and let the game come to you.

WHO THE FUCK do you think you are,coming around these parts sprouting drivel from your blowjob hole.if all your gonna do is abuse the fucking players that you're meant to support,Fuck off to Rawk or something.don't get me wrong,I do get pissed off,but I don't slate every player kenny has bought.for me,I think we are having a fantastic season,its just we can't score.as a whole we are playing some good football,just with little end product.we are 13 points behind the league leaders,in both domestic cups,one a semi final which we are beating the richest team in world football 1-0 after the first leg.

So you can take your negativity,roll it up nice and tight and shove it up your hole.

Oh and welcome to TLW,

Negged.

WHO THE FUCK do you think you are,coming around these parts sprouting drivel from your blowjob hole.if all your gonna do is abuse the fucking players that you're meant to support,Fuck off to Rawk or something.don't get me wrong,I do get pissed off,but I don't slate every player kenny has bought.for me,I think we are having a fantastic season,its just we can't score.as a whole we are playing some good football,just with little end product.we are 13 points behind the league leaders,in both domestic cups,one a semi final which we are beating the richest team in world football 1-0 after the first leg.

So you can take your negativity,roll it up nice and tight and shove it up your hole.

Oh and welcome to TLW,

Negged.

Excuse me but correct me if I'm wrong I did not slate every player he bought so if you'd roll that and put it were the sun don't shine it would be greatly appreciated.

Excuse me but correct me if I'm wrong I did not slate every player he bought so if you'd roll that and put it were the sun don't shine it would be greatly appreciated.

Don't be gettin fresh with me fella,

You came on here fucking abusing (most) of kennys signings.

We are all angry,but there us no need to be mouthing off as you did.

I am a gentleman,and I will not be drawn into ruckuses online.

I bid you good day.

Don't be gettin fresh with me fella,

You came on here fucking abusing (most) of kennys signings.

We are all angry,but there us no need to be mouthing off as you did.

I am a gentleman,and I will not be drawn into ruckuses online.

I bid you good day.

I was just stating my case as you have been offended and think we're doing amazing I will accept your point of view. Good day now.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp watched Marseille striker Loic Remy score both goals in Sunday's 2-0 win over Lille, but the French side's coach Didier Deschamps issued a hands-off warning.

Redknapp is keen to sign the international striker, who has hit nine league goals this season, but Marseille are desperate to hang onto the player for their Champions League campaign which resumes next month.

"I knew Redknapp was here," said Deschamps. "He came to see some players, but he came for nothing. There was no point. 'Wait and see' is what I'd tell him if I saw him.

"They have important economic power, but I have important matches to play. This is not the moment to lose our best players."

Agence France-Presse