You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next season's ticketting arrangements announced

Champ

Got through today after around 15 minutes on the phone and got the two tickets I qualified for to the United game and also got a few for the City game.

Only tickets left on the Kop and Main stand who both dont really appeal to me.

Asked why there were no tickets in the Centenary and the Paddock and the woman in the tickets office said it was because of all the new season tickets, something I really dont believe.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mate got one of the new season tickets, i thought i'd lucked out cos he's away travelling for a year and said i could have it - only prob is it needs to be picked up in person with photo id!! i guess there'll be one spare seat this season!!

These arrangements have been a shambles for the supporters but excxellent for the club. They now have every game sold out until Christmas and the money in the bank earning interest. Whereas we're hundreds of pounds out of pocket racking up our credit cards and paying interest for the pleasure. I wonder how many tickets have been bought on LFC credit cards too?

I haven't been able to get a single ticket in a decent seat, whereas last season I had my choice every game.

I hope they come up with something better for the second half of the season.

Anyone wondering where the extra tickets have gone only needs to look at the sales page. Check out the centenary one for instance, a full centenary stand season ticket on general sale for four grand...

It's interesting the club haven't revealed the actual number of tickets available to member this year...

The speed the tickets have sold out makes me assume it's a lot less than last year.

Edited by Pliskken
Price adjustment...

These arrangements have been a shambles for the supporters but excxellent for the club. They now have every game sold out until Christmas and the money in the bank earning interest. Whereas we're hundreds of pounds out of pocket racking up our credit cards and paying interest for the pleasure. I wonder how many tickets have been bought on LFC credit cards too?

I haven't been able to get a single ticket in a decent seat, whereas last season I had my choice every game.

I hope they come up with something better for the second half of the season.

Same here, it is a joke of a system. Initially i'd thought they'd cracked it.

I can guarantee the atmosphere will be even more toss than ever next season. Jester hats a plenty and enough camera flashes to send steven hawking into meltdown. On the plus side at least we've got some long overdue spunk in the transfer market. Shame i wont be in the kop to witness any of it.

Thanks LFC

Are you all in? My arse!!! Stuck outside due to heavy demand ................ (and a fuckin useless ticket office)

Anyone wondering where the extra tickets have gone only needs to look at the sales page. Check out the centenary one for instance, a full centenary stand season ticket on general sale for four grand...

It's interesting the club haven't revealed the actual number of tickets available to member this year...

The speed the tickets have sold out makes me assume it's a lot less than last year.

Season tickets on general sale?