You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next season's ticketting arrangements announced

Champ

This is a complete twat for me, i don't know what games i can or can't go until a couple of weeks before the game. If i buy in bulk i know half of them will end up on here as spares, but given they're on the fan card i'd need it back after each game in case i can get to the next one.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody seems to know. Same point being raised a lot of people on official site. It does seem that the club has announced the change but has created a lot of uncertainty and confusion by not providing suffcient information and possibly adequate notice to allow people to plan and /or budget for buying half a season's tickets in a oner.

I will be seriously pissed off I have bought membership and then miss out on getting anything on the release dates. It has a feel of the Olympics tickets fiasco at the moment

Taken from the SOS thread, where they asked Ayre about it all, I have a feeling Redknight is right in his earlier post.

4) With the recent reorganisation of the Season Ticket waiting list along with the announcement that more Season Tickets are being released for the new season will there be any future increase in the ratio of season tickets compared to the capacity of the ground if the exercise proves successful and the demand is still so great?

We are increasing season tickets this summer and will continue to review that situation. Whilst we have no doubt about the demand for season tickets and I can confirm demand remains high, we do need to maintain a balance in this regard. What we need to avoid is a “lock out” where only the same people can get in every week. The non season ticket based allocation is the most effective way of ensuring that as many of our millions of fans around the world have at least some chance of coming to see the Red’s all be it less frequently than our season ticket holders. We have a very robust CRM system and as such can analyze the number of unique individual users of tickets which in turn shows us the number of individual fans that get to experience seeing the team and where they come from. As a club with fans all over the world maintaining that inclusive approach is extremely important so we have to continue to review that as we progress to find the best all round balance for everyone.

5) The newly announced selling arrangements for next season includes “bulk” buying for Premier League games for members. Was there any consideration given to the amount of money needed for this, or consideration given to a finance option like the one introduced for the Season Ticket payments? Some SOS members who are affected have asked who was actually consulted about this as the first they heard about it was the announcement. With the Supporters Committee not yet operational, and the number of supporter groups in operation, were any of them consulted by the Cub with regard to these changes?

As you pointed out in your previous question, there is an enormous demand for season tickets at Liverpool FC. We have over 70,000 people on a waiting list. That number alone provides a very clear indication that there is an enormous appetite for people to attend as many games as possible, and an enormous base of fans indicating that they are prepared to pay in advance for tickets? I’m not sure there could be any clearer message. In addition we have very clear data that shows the mix of people travelling from local and non local addresses to games is equally varied. Remember again we are a globally supported club so we need to provide solutions that work for everyone. This indicates that the ability for those travelling outside Merseyside postcodes to have greater and longer term visibility of the certainty of having tickets to matches is a great benefit and provides a greater ability to book transport, hotels and other such facilities in advance, often at more preferential rates. The combination of those factors provides a clear indication of a demand to buy multiple tickets in advance. With regard to financing of those tickets it is not in this season something we can offer but dependent on the success of the programme it is something we will look at next season subject to being able to offer the appropriate product to service it.

Nobody seems to know. Same point being raised a lot of people on official site. It does seem that the club has announced the change but has created a lot of uncertainty and confusion by not providing suffcient information and possibly adequate notice to allow people to plan and /or budget for buying half a season's tickets in a oner.

I will be seriously pissed off I have bought membership and then miss out on getting anything on the release dates. It has a feel of the Olympics tickets fiasco at the moment

It's a joke to be honest, has a proper rushed and afterthought feel to it, how exactly is making people buy tickets in bulk not basically putting tickets into touts hands?

Ayre mentions people being able to book travel easier but the games change dates all the time anyway, it's a shite idea put out with a shite timeframe and with shite information, fucking amateur hour all over again.

im glad its not just me thats confused by this, i must have read this about 20 times now and still trying to work out why they are doing this..

the 2010/11 games that they havnt published yet im guessing they will be going through members cards and taking an average figure?

not a good move this

the 2010/11 games that they havnt published yet im guessing they will be going through members cards and taking an average figure?

not a good move this

i think there will be a similar sale for the second half of the season in Nov or Dec

im glad its not just me thats confused by this, i must have read this about 20 times now and still trying to work out why they are doing this..

not a good move this

As Ayre said above it suits those travelling to book hotels earlier and have g'teed tickets for the game - whether anyone agrees with that is a different matter - I am suprised there are not more comments on this thread but having said that a lot of people on here will have ST's anyway so no impact!

Guest davelfc
As Ayre said above it suits those travelling to book hotels earlier and have g'teed tickets for the game - whether anyone agrees with that is a different matter - I am suprised there are not more comments on this thread but having said that a lot of people on here will have ST's anyway so no impact!

It doesn't affect me but chances are games will be moved for TV so planning too far ahead for games is pointless these days.

A word of warning.

Two mates, let's call them Bill and Ben,I think it's apt. Both have 15 credits on their fan cards each. A couple of weeks ago they renewed the membership but went for International membership instead of Adult. Not reading the small print they were happy out with the 10 quid saved. But now the penny has dropped and they realise they aren't entitled to any tickets for next season!

The main flower pot, Bill , rang the club and was told there was nothing the club could do, until the members pack is returned to them. They wont let them just buy a new membership as you can't have two cards opened at the same time.

So be careful which one you click!

A word of warning.

Two mates, let's call them Bill and Ben,I think it's apt. Both have 15 credits on their fan cards each. A couple of weeks ago they renewed the membership but went for International membership instead of Adult. Not reading the small print they were happy out with the 10 quid saved. But now the penny has dropped and they realise they aren't entitled to any tickets for next season!

The main flower pot, Bill , rang the club and was told there was nothing the club could do, until the members pack is returned to them. They wont let them just buy a new membership as you can't have two cards opened at the same time.

So be careful which one you click!

Small print??

There was no such thing, the tight bastards probably just wanted to save a few quid, serves them right trying to cheat.

I`m not serious by the way if either Bob or Bill reads this and can help me with a few spares later in the season.

Small print??

There was no such thing, the tight bastards probably just wanted to save a few quid, serves them right trying to cheat.

I`m not serious by the way if either Bob or Bill reads this and can help me with a few spares later in the season.

Ha,ha.

They could be screwed though. He had an email saying the member's packs are delayed. So it looks like that they wont arrive in time to send back before the 7th. He's thinking of flying over now on Monday to see if he can sort it out.

Some mistake to make,after finally getting enough credits to end up back at 0.

In fairness it does say International membership,which didn't help.

Sounds like a nightmare to be honest, I would be fuckin livid.

I looked at that International membership deal myself, but was obviously wise enough to read about the difference between them, thank God for that.

Is there any difference between the international members pack and the adult members pack by the way?

Hope they are able to fix it, if not I would have gone above the ticket office myself as its ridiculous really.

Is there any difference between the international members pack and the adult members pack by the way?

Just checked myself and there is a bit of a difference so I can see the reason they want the package returned, but not why they will not deactivate it in the meantime.

Adult:

•Priority access to all available tickets for Barclays Premier League home games. Members will also be able to purchase tickets in advance for the 2011-12 season in two stages; July and November. To purchase tickets for the first half of the season in July, you must be a Member by 7th July 2011

•Monthly 'Member only' exclusive interviews and behind the scenes footage

•Exclusive Membership pack containing Official Membership Card, limited edition book and LFC pen

•No web fees when purchasing tickets online in the members ticket sale

•3 months free trial to LFCTV Online (trial must be accessed before 31st March 2012)

•10% off retail in our online shop and in any LFC official club store

•40% off LFC Weekly subscription

•30% off LFC programme subscription

•10% off official LFC books

•20% off the Anfield Stadium Tour & Museum and Legends Tours

•10% off Anfield Experience and Ultimate Anfield Experience

•10% off in store images at The Reds Gallery at the Bluecoat

•10% off food in the Boot Room Sports Cafe, Anfield

•Boot Room Champagne Birthday offer, when 4 or more dine (over 18s only)

•Club discounts and partner offers throughout the season

International:

•Exclusive membership pack containing Official Membership Card, USB stick with 'Members only' content and footage, plus and an LFC pen

•Monthly 'Members only' exclusive interviews and behind the scenes footage

•3 months free trial to LFCTV Online (trial must be accessed before 31st March 2012)

•Team news and information sent before all Barclays Premier League home games

•Boot Room Birthday Champagne offer, when 4 or more dine (over 18s only)

Just checked myself and there is a bit of a difference so I can see the reason they want the package returned, but not why they will not deactivate it in the meantime.

Adult:

•Priority access to all available tickets for Barclays Premier League home games. Members will also be able to purchase tickets in advance for the 2011-12 season in two stages; July and November. To purchase tickets for the first half of the season in July, you must be a Member by 7th July 2011

•Monthly 'Member only' exclusive interviews and behind the scenes footage

•Exclusive Membership pack containing Official Membership Card, limited edition book and LFC pen

•No web fees when purchasing tickets online in the members ticket sale

•Boot Room Champagne Birthday offer, when 4 or more dine (over 18s only)

International:

•Exclusive membership pack containing Official Membership Card, USB stick with 'Members only' content and footage, plus and an LFC pen

•Monthly 'Members only' exclusive interviews and behind the scenes footage

•Team news and information sent before all Barclays Premier League home games

•Boot Room Birthday Champagne offer, when 4 or more dine (over 18s only)

I can see the clubs point, the loss of that usb stick and pen could push us into a financial abyss.

When so much of what has happened sincce the new owners have come in seems considered and professional this whole thing shouts half-baked. And another thing, will we know which games have been moved for tv before we're expected to sign up for this malarkey?

• 2 weeks later...

13 credits to qualify for cat.a & b games in the member's sale. That going to wipe out a few people. LFC Members Tickets - Liverpool FC

Monday 11th July

Supporters who attended (and have recorded on their members' card) a minimum of 13 Barclays Premier League home games during 2010/11 will have priority access to 50% of the members' tickets for the following fixtures:

Category A & B - Sunderland, Bolton Wanderers, Manchester United*, Norwich City, Manchester City, QPR, Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United.

Supporters buying tickets during this part of the sale will be guaranteed one ticket each per match.

*All tickets for our fixture against Manchester United are sold based on previous attendance in season 2010 / 2011.

All we need now is for sky to get their frigging finger out and give us some dates.

13 credits to qualify for cat.a & b games in the member's sale. That going to wipe out a few people. LFC Members Tickets - Liverpool FC

Monday 11th July

Supporters who attended (and have recorded on their members' card) a minimum of 13 Barclays Premier League home games during 2010/11 will have priority access to 50% of the members' tickets for the following fixtures:

Category A & B - Sunderland, Bolton Wanderers, Manchester United*, Norwich City, Manchester City, QPR, Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United.

Supporters buying tickets during this part of the sale will be guaranteed one ticket each per match.

*All tickets for our fixture against Manchester United are sold based on previous attendance in season 2010 / 2011.

All we need now is for sky to get their frigging finger out and give us some dates.

Has anybody any idea when this will be?

looking back on past years its usualy around the 8th 9th 10th July and a thread on RAWK i found through google said today but I cant find anything.

13 PL games, kindly fuck off.

This will be a pain in the arse again then I guess.

Wonder how many tickets will be left if any for those of us who just had 11 + a few Europa league games on our card.

13 PL games, kindly fuck off.

This will be a pain in the arse again then I guess.

Wonder how many tickets will be left if any for those of us who just had 11 + a few Europa league games on our card.

50% for the 13+ gang i.e me, 50% for the masses.

7+ for the Friday man u sale.

Rumors now that sky's fixtures will be out next Monday 11am. Buying tickets and flights Monday is going to be fun.

50% for the 13+ gang i.e me, 50% for the masses.

7+ for the Friday man u sale.

Rumors now that sky's fixtures will be out next Monday 11am. Buying tickets and flights Monday is going to be fun.

A bit like last year then for the first matches I guess, at least I have some priority for the mancs game, hopefully I`ll get sorted.