You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's in your wallet?

Section_31

At the moment I have no cash, a debit card, AA card (vital), gym card, loyalty cards for Nandos and Costa, a press card, a copy of the PCC code of conduct, driving licence, a Makro card (even though I've never been and probably never will) an old NUS card from 2005 (which has no expiry date on it - you never know) and not one but two johnnies - a featherlight one and an extra-safe latex effort just in case any opportunities arise for backdoor burglary.

My Driver's Licence

My Debit Card

My Thomas Cook Cash Passport

My National Insurance Card

A receipt from the Post Office for a parcel I had shipped over to the States

A receipt from JJB for a Liverpool home shirt I bought

Five used train tickets to Birmingham

Two ten pound notes

A receipt from the Liverpool University library for some books I checked out last year

Two one dollar bills

The address of the hostel I stayed out when I was New York

A ticket stub from the 2006 FA Cup Final

Cash in Euro, CHF, and USD, my passport, Swiss ID, French ID, two credit cards, one debit card, work ID card, Swiss driver's license, US driver's license, health insurance card, French Golf Federation hcp certificate, golf club membership card, vaccination certificates.

Cash in Euro, CHF, and USD, my passport, Swiss ID, French ID, two credit cards, one debit card, work ID card, Swiss driver's license, US driver's license, health insurance card, French Golf Federation hcp certificate, golf club membership card, vaccination certificates.

Are you Jason Bourne?

• Upvote 1

I've got the usual, credit cards, cash but also I have a couple of 'ringers'. These are condoms that I keep on me that I have deliberately 'pinned'. Put pin holes in them. I use them for when I pull really fit birds and i want to try and trap them into having a baby with me. I tell them its all ok and I've got protection but little do they know, I have or plans.

40 quid.

42 US Dollars

10 Euro

2000 yen

20 cuban pesos

20kuna

5000 Forint

10Aussie dollars

Debit card

Saving account card

Expired university id card

Nectar card