You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s probably supposed to wind them up but instead it just feeds them ammo. 

It’s also quite cuntish. 

It's just tit for tat nonsense. The use heysel to score points and so so we. It deffo pisses them off, but I think there's just way more things we can do to wind them up without going to this. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Blue nose cunts pretending to be from Turin, the vile fucking ghouls. 223 followers and only one Italian.

Really? You want to identify cunts who mock the victims of the Herself "massacre".  Look in the fucking mirror.

Gone private now as well. Quelle Surprise!

8 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Fucking ridiculous. It'd be like us cheering Torres on for Chelsea.

They're fucking weird like that though. I remember when I worked in a pub and there was this raging blue that worked there, kopites this and kopites that, and he absolutely loved other club's players. Would talk about the likes of Roy Keane and Bergkamp endlessly.

"Tell you what about Owen, he's not a patch on Henry."

"Yeah but he doesn't play for you?"

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They're fucking weird like that though. I remember when I worked in a pub and there was this raging blue that worked there, kopites this and kopites that, and he absolutely loved other club's players. Would talk about the likes of Roy Keane and Bergkamp endlessly.

I guess that's all they have. Sad cunts.

22 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Got a mate who is exactly like that - he has been wetting himself all season over Haaland, literally never stops - i don't bite but i do occasionally ask him 'and this matters to you why'?

• Upvote 1

I take it they've got no similar pictures, the trophy-shy tossers.

Edit: haha- just checked while my tea brewed. They've only won 3 FA Cups while the Queen was on the throne. In 1966, it was Margaret, 1984 was that blond one (Michael of Kent?) and 1995 was Charlie-boy. Guess they might have had a Charity Shield presented by her, but my tea's ready now.

• Upvote 1

On 09/09/2022 at 06:49, Mudface said:

I take it they've got no similar pictures, the trophy-shy tossers.

Edit: haha- just checked while my tea brewed. They've only won 3 FA Cups while the Queen was on the throne. In 1966, it was Margaret, 1984 was that blond one (Michael of Kent?) and 1995 was Charlie-boy. Guess they might have had a Charity Shield presented by her, but my tea's ready now.

It must’ve been Margaret who upset them then. She asked Labone ‘which one are you then’ Everton ma’am ‘ Everton? I’ve never heard of you. Where’s that exactly? It’s in Liverpool ma’am. Oh really. Ah right, got it. So that was your first team we had here last year.  Fuck it never gets old 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bourbon said:

Some more things that didn’t happen. 

https://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/thread/1662885893.html

I’ve known plenty of their lot neither from the City nor go near the actual game, funny how they airbrush that contingent out. 

They love it though, trying to outdo each other’s lies. Sad sad fuckers.

• Upvote 1