You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Reading that retro website of theirs, why do they call Anfield 'the tin mine'?  Trying to reference the (cheap) metal cladding on the Kop?  Even then, it doesn't make sense - it's Evertonians though, their twisted logic can make anything plausible.

I think it's to with tin cups. You know, cups and trophies being mined with regularity. It's possibly a compliment from one set of supporters to another. Possibly.

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Someone I know on Facebook posted that meme about a queen a king and two prime ministers since we last won a game.

An Everton fan. You know that Everton that have yet to win a league game. 

Dickhead.

They last one a trophy before Tony Blair got in.

Saw a boy of that Podcast with the Jeff Ollerhead on it. He was going on about prson like he was Robert De Niro in Heat. Made out he knew all these hard knocks and was desperately trying to associate himself with them.

But he's just some fat narky cunt who battered his wife and terrified the absolute shit out of her. 

12 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Someone I know on Facebook posted that meme about a queen a king and two prime ministers since we last won a game.

An Everton fan. You know that Everton that have yet to win a league game. 

Dickhead.

They really have no self awareness do they. One was laughing about us getting beat by Napoli and only a few fans going over.

I reminded him that Everton have never played in the Champions League, haven't played in Europe for 6 years and they once had 12,000 fans at home against Atalanta. Another balmy night under the lights at the Old Lady.

6 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Saw a boy of that Podcast with the Jeff Ollerhead on it. He was going on about prson like he was Robert De Niro in Heat. Made out he knew all these hard knocks and was desperately trying to associate himself with them.

But he's just some fat narky cunt who battered his wife and terrified the absolute shit out of her. 

Definitely likes to assault women...

https://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/7429674.jail-for-army-boxing-champ-who-felled-officer/

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

When he plays his shit songs on video he has this stupid, self-satisfied smile on his face - like he thinks he's a all-round nice guy like Paul McCartney, and that he's just written Hey Jude.

Interesting factoid about McCartney having to meet and convince a Jewish man,maybe Rabbi? that his use of 'Jude' was not a reference to Jewish people.

2 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

The kid chucker. Hardly any of the Evertonians who get arrested are from Liverpool. They've always from the Wirral, Southport or St Helens. 

I've just found him on faceaids. I've got one friend in common with him and the friend funnily enough is a season ticket holder at Goodison. 

55 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've just found him on faceaids. I've got one friend in common with him and the friend funnily enough is a season ticket holder at Goodison. 

Funnily enough I just did a search of him too and I also have one friend in common, a guy who was in the army. After you, Stig.