You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Derby

murphy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we're not getting much to Torres. But the man is fucking infuriating me. His attitude is shit, his movement is shit and he's completely acting like a cunt.

Fucking grow a pair

Not his fault he's being managed by the most arrogant, egotistical, negative manager in the league. Maybe it's just rubbing off on him.

Gerrard is the only one even trying. No one even close to his standard on our team.

If we don't come out in the 2nd half and play at least 20 yards further up the pitch I really will wonder how Roy has lasted this long as a manager. It's shambolic and the worst thing is we all expected it to be like this.

Personally I reckon he will resign tbh he doesnt seem to be a guy that sticks around if he knows it aint going well and he knows he hasnt got the support from the players, did he resign when at Blackburn?

Bit better towarsd the end with Gerarrd dropping deeper, but it just makes Torres even more isolatated. We aren't giving him any service, other than hopeful balls into the box.

I still think we are set up wrong:

-------------------------Pepe-------------------------

-X--------------X--------------------X---------------X

-X--------------X--------------------X---------------X

-----------------X-------------------X------------------

Far to bigger gap between midfield and attack, due to us playing such a deep defensive line. With Gerrard dropping deeper to get on the ball this doesn't really help, if he is going to drop deeper, then we might as well get Lucas off the pitch and put him alongside Meireles.

I really feel sorry for Gerrard, as frankly he looks the only one fit to wear the shirt at the moment.

Guest ShoePiss
There's nothing more he can do under this system unless he moves to defence. ANY top striker would hate playing in such a cretinous system, just as you'd hate trying to drive a car with square wheels.

Or saying he was completely wrong about being happy that Hodgson was appointed.