You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ynwa20

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carra has fucking had it. without an Alonso-esque player to take the ball from him and distribute it, he is fucking clueless.

A great stopper, but that is it. i love the guy but its time he warmed the bench.

I think Roy will be out by xmas at this rate.we are not Fulham FFS !!! play some bastard football !!

Looking at the side put out it seems as though Roy has decided we need to avoid this comp this year. I'd have honestly just played Pacheco and Babel.

Johnson-Carra-Soto-Aurelio

Lucas-Poulsen

Babel Pacheco Cole

N'Gog

Pacheco needs a chance. He could not possibly make this team any worse.

Carra has fucking had it. without an Alonso-esque player to take the ball from him and distribute it, he is fucking clueless.

A great stopper, but that is it. i love the guy but its time he warmed the bench.

I think Roy will be out by xmas at this rate.we are not Fulham FFS !!! play some bastard football !!

Just dont think hes got any options ahead of him, but just hoofing it is inexcusable

Long ball to N'Gog, it didn't work the first 451 times? Fuck it, lets try again!

And this has to rank as one of the worst midfields I've seen from us. I've seen our local under 12s pass better than that. Lucas and Poulsen are fucking useless, and Kuyt, fucking fkkkkkfuckkkfuckk.

i remember not so long ago a song...what was it oh yes the best midfield in the world. How times change what would it be now? worse midfield, most mediocre it doesnt even rhyme anymore

bladeofchaos, please swallow copious amounts of asprin whilst washing it down with paraquat or other such weed killer.

You feeble short term memory cunt.

There, I feel much better now.

aspirin? 40 odd paracetamol should do the job, or a bottle of bleach

Looking at the side put out it seems as though Roy has decided we need to avoid this comp this year. I'd have honestly just played Pacheco and Babel.

Johnson-Carra-Soto-Aurelio

Lucas-Poulsen

Babel Pacheco Cole

N'Gog

Pacheco needs a chance. He could not possibly make this team any worse.

Not exactly Roy idea of pass and move is it?

To be fair it is hard with the players in the squad tonight, but this is just very painfull to watch.

Roy can say that this competition is not a priority, but we should be able to compete on this level.

Ok how about he semi dies and the last embers of what ever footballing ability he ever had finally burn out. He holds the team back it's a fact.

personally I like Dirk. Not the most blessed footballer but vitally important to our squad.