You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Cup WAGs

Guest Pistonbroke
Yeah but he was still dealing with this on the side.

But he still had to go back to the pig and wake up each morning. Plus hide the bills for servicing the nice one.

Seriously?

Are you 14 years old?

If he is, he probably doesn't know this one who is making her comeback after 12 years of absence (well, not really because her new hubby was third choice for Brazil in 2006).

Anyway, here's Susana Werner.

susana12_v0.jpg

Yeah but he was still dealing with this on the side.

She's a fucking mess. She looks like the kind of slapper you'd run a mile from on any given Friday night.

(While you're still capable of running, obviously. Once you're truly pissed, you'd probably consider giving her a game.)

So plastic, I'm surprised she doesn't squeak when she moves. Fucking. Horrible.

She's a fucking mess. She looks like the kind of slapper you'd run a mile from on any given Friday night.

(While you're still capable of running, obviously. Once you're truly pissed, you'd probably consider giving her a game.)

Well personally I would jump at the chance to have a go on that, fake tits definitely but I'm not sure about the rest, she's only 18.

She's a 10k hooker which footballers such as Ribery, Benzema, Sidney Govou and Ben Arfa to name a few have allegedly used so she can't be that bad.

Guest Pistonbroke
Well personally I would jump at the chance to have a go on that, fake tits definitely but I'm not sure about the rest, she's only 18.

She's a 10k hooker which footballers such as Ribery, Benzema, Sidney Govou and Ben Arfa to name a few have allegedly used so she can't be that bad.

Have a fanny like a bucket now. Plus would you pay 10k to jump that ? I've seen better who are willing to do it for nothing.