You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

But the thing is, this DJ fella is going to deny that he is momo whether he is or is not. If this DJ fella is Momo then of course he is going to stay quiet whilst reading this thread, you guys have pretty much decided he is innocent. Why would he say "nah, you guys are wrong, that is actually me...I look forward to having my doors kicked in, see you soon."?

Again, if someone from this forum gets in contact with this DJ guy, do you think he is going to admit it now? "Yup, its me all right! Bring your mates over and give me a kicking."

I say again, I am so confused by all this shit. It is utterly macabre

But the thing is, this DJ fella is going to deny that he is momo whether he is or is not. If this DJ fella is Momo then of course he is going to stay quiet whilst reading this thread, you guys have pretty much decided he is innocent. Why would he say "nah, you guys are wrong, that is actually me...I look forward to having my doors kicked in, see you soon."?

Again, if someone from this forum gets in contact with this DJ guy, do you think he is going to admit it now? "Yup, its me all right! Bring your mates over and give me a kicking."

I say again, I am so confused by all this shit. It is utterly macabre

The idea of anyone going round to give him a kicking is pretty deplorable. He's been a tit, but it's the internet for fucks sake. No-one is gonna hunt him down just because he's been a knob and insulted a lot of people.

So let's take a look at the evidence

* An original alias named Paolo B (or something very similar)

* A post made 3 years ago calling himself a superstar DJ

* An admittal that he is indeed Paul Bleasdale.

For the doubters, how do you explain those coincidences, I can't, does this mean he has pretended to be this guy from the start and maybe has a serious vendetta against him ?? Without anything absolutely concrete I can only assume that it definitely is Paul Bleasdale, the name and dj thing are too conicidental.......

LoydGrossman010208_14723t.jpg

Forum, it's ooooover to you.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Give him an amnesty. Now he is out in the open hopefully he will be a bit nicer to people.

Never said boo to me. Some people are far to touchy anyway.

If I had a penny for everytime I'd been called a cunt I would have £1.09

You missed a 0 out there chief

Listen lads, it's not a wind up, which is why I'm sick and panicking a bit. It's a shock to the system and whoever it is has done some real digging, possibly illegally.

Again I can only keep apologising for re-registering and disrupting the forums and basically being a twat. A lot has changed in my life over the past 10 years. I've gone through various bouts of depression, anxiety and OCD, and have used the internet as an outlet for my frustration. No real malice was intended and if anyone took it personally I'm truly sorry.

Can I just reiterate that I'm a fanatical Red, have never said anything derogitory about Hillsborough, and it's not me spreading the bile on facebook. That's the gods honest truth.

Why the fuck are you even on this site then? Dick.

My names' not Dick. I'm not "on this site". It's a public site. I look at it occasionally out of curiosity to see the latest attempts at propaganda from the minority of anti-Rafa scab-pickers who post on here. My understanding is that "Momo" usually got banned after a few posts - although there are one or two posters on here more extreme and xenophobic than he ever was and only half as bright. But during SS's recent splurge, when he seemed to be posting 7x24, he was not banned, even though he was identified, rightly or wrongly, as "Momo". He certainly seemed to welcome the identification, which, itself, is unusual. Perhaps, if he was "Momo", he had made himself more acceptable to the ruling clique because he had adopted the pose of a Rafa-hater. Whoever he is, he knows how to push the right buttons on here.

I say leave the lad alone. He may have said a few words to one or two but who gives a fuck. At the end of the day he is a red and not a manc or chelsea fan comming on here giving it large.

I also remember him giving it to the stevo chelsea fan good style.

You got a few issues obviously mate but try to take a positive out of a negative and use this to stop spouting shite on the boards.

• Upvote 1

I say leave the lad alone. He may have said a few words to one or two but who gives a fuck. At the end of the day he is a red and not a manc or chelsea fan comming on here giving it large.

You got a few issues obviously mate but try to take a positive out of a negative and use this to stop spouting shite on the boards.

Cheers Anny. Deep down I like it on here that's why I kept coming back but I've got a stupidly short fuse on the internet, brought on by a lot of the shit I've mentioned. I'd like to stay but I don't want to give more ammunition to this fella.

Wise words.

Right lads, I've had a few things confirmed to me from various people and he is who he says he is.

To say I'm surprised would be a massive understatement. I just don't get why the fuck he would do what he has at all.

So Paul Bleasdale is Silicone Soul and was Momo etc.etc.etc?

And that wordpress site is someone who is outing him with his real identity?

My names' not Dick. I'm not "on this site". It's a public site. I look at it occasionally out of curiosity to see the latest attempts at propaganda from the minority of anti-Rafa scab-pickers who post on here. My understanding is that "Momo" usually got banned after a few posts - although there are one or two posters on here more extreme and xenophobic than he ever was and only half as bright. But during SS's recent splurge, when he seemed to be posting 7x24, he was not banned, even though he was identified, rightly or wrongly, as "Momo". He certainly seemed to welcome the identification, which, itself, is unusual. Perhaps, if he was "Momo", he had made himself more acceptable to the ruling clique because he had adopted the pose of a Rafa-hater. Whoever he is, he knows how to push the right buttons on here.

You're right, you're not a dick. You are a fucking huge bellend though.

Very fair post that.