You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

Guest ShoePiss
Be racist otherwise mate

Haha almost straight from the mouth of Rashid. Unfair would be a better description, there are loads of other banned people who are the same colour as Bleasdale so how is it racist?

For me, Momo being found out could be the best thing to happen him. He will now have to come to terms with his actions and deal with the consequences.

It isn't morally right in my opinion to crucify him or inflict further punishment over things said on the internet.

I can see from others points of view if they have been offended or insulted (especially the cancer remark) by him to have no sympathy for him whatsoever but i feel he should be given a chance to right his wrongs, it is the internet for heaven's sake.

There could be a decent man and red behind all these persona's, plus I feel whoever has gone to the trouble of outing him will put enough embarrassment on him anyway.

Just goes to show that everybody who attempts this kind of crazy stuff online will always get found out, it also proves that The Shamen were wrong.

JerrySpringer.jpg

Until next week's sock-puppet outing, take care of yourselves....

and each other.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Let them all back under there original name. Its the new TLW from were I am sitting.

Peace, love and palm trees?

In principle I agree, but obviously

a)It's not that simple

b)It's not up to me

In fact, I think, if this episode has proven anything, it's that the internet isn't the faceless paradise that some thought it might be, and maybe, with that in mind, posters may think a little more before posting anything abusive or designed to cause problems

Won't fucking stop me though

Innocent until proven guilty over facebook. I am 100% convinced it's him. And apology not accepted.

I know you despise me but I can't do anything about that. All I can do is say it's not me, and it honestly isn't. If there's any way of proving it I'd be more than willing to get involved as I feel sick that I'm being accused of something horrible like that.

Untill he can categoricalyl prove the facebook stuff wasn't him, I cannot and don't see how anyone else can feel sorry for him. It's quite convinient he's owning up to the stuff ont the forum which is slagging off and talking shit, stuff people can probably get over, the facebook stuff has been personal insults, life intrusions and just fucking wrong doing everything he possibly can to slander people and make there lifes unpleasent. What about all the Les Lawson stuff ??? the SOS stuff, all the shit directed at UEM on the fan page, all the shit said to ATK, right here and now he is fucking guilty of all of that untill he can prove otherwise. If he wants to blame others for mimicing him and doing then guess what, it's his fucking fault for starting the shit in the first place, it's his responsibility to distance himself from that, if indeed it wasn't him.

THIS

bringing my private life into snidey personal messages from behind an anonymous username is a cunts trick

I know you despise me but I can't do anything about that. All I can do is say it's not me, and it honestly isn't. If there's any way of proving it I'd be more than willing to get involved as I feel sick that I'm being accused of something horrible like that.

Though youre only feeling sick about it and denying it now youve been uncovered??

In fact, I think, if this episode has proven anything, it's that the internet isn't the faceless paradise that some thought it might be, and maybe, with that in mind, posters may think a little more before posting anything abusive or designed to cause problems

First law of posting on the internet: never post anything you wouldn't be prepared to defend to a bunch of people who know exactly who you are, because you might well have to. If any site proves that rule, it's this one.

First law of posting on the internet: never post anything you wouldn't be prepared to defend to a bunch of people who know exactly who you are, because you might well have to. If any site proves that rule, it's this one.

I thought the first law is to never talk about the internet?

But, you are right, you should post as though the person is right in front of you.

Edited by Whelan

Right lads, I've had a few things confirmed to me from various people and he is who he says he is.

To say I'm surprised would be a massive understatement. I just don't get why the fuck he would do what he has at all.

I've not been able to ask everyone i've wanted cos it's my Dad's birthday and our heating was broke when i woke up so been trying to sort that. From what i have heard though it does look like it is Paul Bleasdale.

Mental.

Did he mention you and Womens clothes Fran?

no mate, me, you and a big black strap on in the upstairs bog in the supporters club. Thats why i thought it was you because only we were there:eek:

Seriously though the SOS page was getting Inbox messages with personal attacks towards me, paul gardner, UEM. Snidey stuff to appear as a smart arse.

Thinking back too me and my bird received inbox messages with cuntish stuff but that could have been anyone with a grudge and only the fact UEM mentioned it has just reminded me.

I've not been able to ask everyone i've wanted cos it's my Dad's birthday and our heating was broke when i woke up so been trying to sort that. From what i have heard though it does look like it is Paul Bleasdale.

Mental.

How exactly can you verify that though?

no mate, me, you and a big black strap on in the upstairs bog in the supporters club. Thats why i thought it was you because only we were there:eek:

Seriously though the SOS page was getting Inbox messages with personal attacks towards me, paul gardner, UEM. Snidey stuff to appear as a smart arse.

Thinking back too me and my bird received inbox messages with cuntish stuff but that could have been anyone with a grudge and only the fact UEM mentioned it has just reminded me.

I've said some snidey stuff about SOS on here in the past just to get a reaction but I've never been on your facebook site other than when someone posted a link to all the abuse recently. I can only keep saying it isn't me and I would love to find out who it really is. I'm being honest as I can but I feel helpless here and frustrated that I'm getting accused of this shite. I suppose I've brought it on myself with all the forum stuff.