You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sick of being Fat

Fowlers God

in 10 weeks you will not be lean. Unless you are pretty muscular and have a low body fat already forget it. Things don’t happen in 10 weeks. Think 10 months. But start it now.

You can get thin in 10 weeks no problem.

I don't mean six pack lean, just about 13-15% BF. Am about 20% now and have a decent base from lifting weights a few years back. I don't want to look like a cover model just athletic.

• 3 weeks later...

Righto so Ive lost 3 kgs following a LCHF regimen over the last 2 weeks. Limiting myself to 2000 calories a day (I’m 6’ 2’ and reasonably active.)

No processed carbs allowed, but lots of veges + fruit, as a suppliment to fat and protein.

Feel GREAT, and comfortably enjoying being hungry between meals.

Ive realised carbs bloat me and have caused my pre-diabetes and insulin resistance.

Actually, I’d quantify that with a theory of my own - EXCESS CALORIES cause Insulin Resistance.

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone, my name is Paul & I’m a qualified 'Level 3 Personal Trainer' & keen runner from Yorkshire.

I've been a long-term voyeur of the site but it's time to lose my TLW virginity.

Weight-loss isn't complicated it's simple. A healthy balanced diet (treats included), some moderate exercise coupled with positivity. You have to believe it'll work, otherwise it won't. Guaranteed.

The more potatoes, bread, rice, pasta & cheese you eat, the harder it'll be. And the worst thing for your weight-loss goals is clearly 'sugar'. It's in everything so I would suggest the best so called 'diet' would be the 'Paleo' one and 'Mark's Daily Apple' is a great website to help with this transition.

In the past 7 years I have helped hundreds of people lose weight & get fitter so I decided to write a book about it. I compiled a dossier of all the pitfalls, mistakes & successes of each client & this forms the basis of my book (Dave U has granted me permission to promote).

No BS, just plain, simple, common sense advice. Try it. I mean, what you go to lose? Apart from anxiety, depression & fat of course! Plus, I have some great tips on how to improve your running PB’s.

Check me out on Twitter @Wakethefitup for more details – or go to Amazon & order it direct and then you can ‘WAKE THE FIT UP’ too.

Hi everyone, my name is Paul & I’m a qualified 'Level 3 Personal Trainer' & keen runner from Yorkshire.

I've been a long-term voyeur of the site but it's time to lose my TLW virginity.

Weight-loss isn't complicated it's simple. A healthy balanced diet (treats included), some moderate exercise coupled with positivity. You have to believe it'll work, otherwise it won't. Guaranteed.

The more potatoes, bread, rice, pasta & cheese you eat, the harder it'll be. And the worst thing for your weight-loss goals is clearly 'sugar'. It's in everything so I would suggest the best so called 'diet' would be the 'Paleo' one and 'Mark's Daily Apple' is a great website to help with this transition.

In the past 7 years I have helped hundreds of people lose weight & get fitter so I decided to write a book about it. I compiled a dossier of all the pitfalls, mistakes & successes of each client & this forms the basis of my book (Dave U has granted me permission to promote).

No BS, just plain, simple, common sense advice. Try it. I mean, what you go to lose? Apart from anxiety, depression & fat of course! Plus, I have some great tips on how to improve your running PB’s.

Check me out on Twitter @Wakethefitup for more details – or go to Amazon & order it direct and then you can ‘WAKE THE FIT UP’ too.

What are your thoughts on beans on a fry up?

• Upvote 1

Weight-loss isn't complicated it's simple. A healthy balanced diet (treats included), some moderate exercise coupled with positivity. You have to believe it'll work, otherwise it won't. Guaranteed.

The more potatoes, bread, rice, pasta & cheese you eat, the harder it'll be. And the worst thing for your weight-loss goals is clearly 'sugar'. It's in everything so I would suggest the best so called 'diet' would be the 'Paleo' one and 'Mark's Daily Apple' is a great website to help with this transition.

Not only is the spam bollocks, from which you’ll get no business, it’s also unmitigated bollocks.