You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is there a Christmas Nightout

ROADENDSMIG

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of coming, might be in the area that night so I if I am I might just turn up all covert ninja, not say a word to anyone and then slip into the night unoticed like I do normally.

Look for the guy in the dark corner, dressed in black with a book like this)

hiding-behind-book.jpg

(Ony Joking........... black isn't my colour)

IM IN ROFLMAO!

I don't know yet. Because too many handjobs have taken the day off work so I can't take it off. I finish work at 2am though so I might meet you benders out.

Translation: You won't see Mick.

As for the star attraction, I won't be there. Whilst you povvy twats share a half-baked mince pie and a can of Tesco's Value cider outside MaccyDs, I'll probably be tucked up in bed on the upper deck of the 747 headed for Thailand and Australia as our flight leaves on the 5th.

To make you all feel better, if I'm not asleep, I shall make a point of having an extra glass of vintage port around the time you're meeting. Now there's a nice gesture.

I wonder how you'll all manage without me. Let me know when you call it off. I'll still have the port, but I won't bother thinking of you.

As for the star attraction, I won't be there. Whilst you povvy twats share a half-baked mince pie and a can of Tesco's Value cider outside MaccyDs, I'll probably be tucked up in bed on the upper deck of the 747 headed for Thailand and Australia as our flight leaves on the 5th.

To make you all feel better, if I'm not asleep, I shall make a point of having an extra glass of vintage port around the time you're meeting. Now there's a nice gesture.

I wonder how you'll all manage without me. Let me know when you call it off. I'll still have the port, but I won't bother thinking of you.

Cheap bastard.

You are representing the UK for the Annual Mr Small gay awards again ?

Best of luck with retaining your title Rog or should that be Little Rog :whistle:

I went the bar the other day and ordered a pint and a bud, she returned with a pint and a glass of port, I didn't have the heart to tell her she fucked up so I sat with my mate and drank a small glass of port, gutted.

I went the bar the other day and ordered a pint and a bud, she returned with a pint and a glass of port, I didn't have the heart to tell her she fucked up so I sat with my mate and drank a small glass of port, gutted.

She must of been fit for you not to say anything.

Torres - these things are not specifically by invitation only.. if you can get there go.. It can be a bit of worry meeting strangers off the tinterweb for the first time. However, there is nothing to worry about here!

They're a bunch of unfriendly twats at the best of times, so if they decide they dont like you they'll piss in your beer when your back in turned and tell you fuck off once you've polished it off!

Hope you have a nice time!

Cunts only, I'm afraid. Surely you can be one for one night?

Ill do it!

Cheers WOO by the way, was only kidding around , I am deejaying in town tomorrow as I was last night and as i will be tonight, don't get much time off over xmas, in fact i don't get any.

at least i can have a beer whilst I'm working that's something.

seriously hope you guys have a class night out.

seriously i haven't had a confirmation of my request to attend, i promise not to wear my jumper that looks like it has a shirt in but really hasn't, so Ive been to Ethel Austins and purchased some umbro shoes with a light at the back?

Can i go?

Depends, what colour light?

Only messing, what Aveez said. Oh and the purchase of a drink for each the women present on the night is compulsory.

Edited by melons
nothing to see here

Ill do it!

Cheers WOO by the way, was only kidding around , I am deejaying in town tomorrow as I was last night and as i will be tonight, don't get much time off over xmas, in fact i don't get any.

at least i can have a beer whilst I'm working that's something.

seriously hope you guys have a class night out.

Cunt, i hate getting distracted while replying.