You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is there a Christmas Nightout

ROADENDSMIG

I'm going to have my own private TLW christmas night out in Dublin, by myself.

sound, if its in the Arlington Hotel then i will go, got to warn you though Ive got a classy dress sense, umbro shoes, with farah slacks and a lemon tank top ;)

That's the way i role

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say the lemon tanktop was the chief culprit. Or any tanktop for that matter, but lemon sure doesn't help.

Greta.... sorry, errr, Johnny, I think it would be a good idea for a few of us Irish lads to get our own night going. I promise not to wear a tanktop! Is RobbieOR allowed out after 8 o'clock, does anyone know? Not sure who from here knows or has met any other members in Ireland, but I've never met anyone.

But my jew-fro happens to be the greatest thing ever, so that souldn't be a complaint.

I just had a mental picture for everyone here in my head and jew-fros were now one of the options I considered.

I always expected Woo to be a Whippet-like black guy with lots of bitches/hos hanging off him. A sort of Ghetto-Pimp if you will

Depending on Uni working being done and the car being available I might be up for this. I've got to get home before crimbo anyway so will try and make both happen.

Obviously I wanna see an attendance list before confirming. I'm not going if Leeson and Zeek are.

Bring your mum.

I think I should be able to make an appearance.

Sweet.

I'd suggest a Canadian one but I despair at the thought of meeting someone like Lance.

neko welcome though. And the Sex. That's right. Party over HERE!

That's be boss, I'd love to see that on the photo thread. Three of you in a pub somewhere, Neko with a cat on his lap James Bond villain style, and Alan sat there with a couple of dildos in hand.