You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

It is quite cute the way they try and manufacture indispensability.

"I've made you lunch for tomorrow - what would you do without me?"

"Make my own lunch."

"Alexander the Great conquered a quarter of the known world - but where would he be without a good woman behind him?"

"Dunno, probably on a throne - as ruler of a quarter of the known world." 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

"Make my own lunch."

"Alexander the Great conquered a quarter of the known world - but where would he be without a good woman behind him?"

Like the old line from Bottom... 

"Where would you be without me?"

"In the pub."

• Upvote 4

Woman in work asked me to send copies of a document to someone in another office. I simply forwarded the email I sent her 3 days before clearly showing that I'd emailed her them and she'd done fuck all and wanted me to sort it out because she was that fucking lazy. 

She then sent me a message complaining that I'd made her look stupid and lazy. 

On 09/03/2023 at 16:30, Section_31 said:

"Make my own lunch."

Everyone woman I've ever lived with has been like this over bogroll. They go the shop and buy a pack of 48 when there's still 20 odd left - you make a comment about it and it's 'you wouldn't be able to cope without me'.

I'm forty fucking three and I've never ran out of crap paper in my life woman. 

• Upvote 2

I've taken tomorrow and Friday off work.

Bear in mind I drop in on my arl fella every couple of days for a few hours, I'm working full time in a job I hate, and I'm also helping with my dad more at weekends, so I thought a few days off to relax.

The wife: "Seeing as you've got a few days off, you can help your Clare more with your dad, and I've got a few jobs round the house as well!"

I'm sure sometimes she just wants me to keel over with stress and / or a heart attack!

I love her to bits, but at times like these divorce enters my thinking!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

Bear in mind I drop in on my arl fella every couple of days for a few hours, I'm working full time in a job I hate, and I'm also helping with my dad more at weekends, so I thought a few days off to relax.

The wife: "Seeing as you've got a few days off, you can help your Clare more with your dad, and I've got a few jobs round the house as well!"

I'm sure sometimes she just wants me to keel over with stress and / or a heart attack!

It's part of their make up, men are not allowed to put their feet up at all.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Everyone woman I've ever lived with has been like this over bogroll. They go the shop and buy a pack of 48 when there's still 20 odd left - you make a comment about it and it's 'you wouldn't be able to cope without me'.

I'm forty fucking three and I've never ran out of crap paper in my life woman. 

Piss off Col. You've never wiped your arse with a sock? 

Standard woman behaviour. Absolute fucking bastards. 

The mistake you made was telling her you're off. If you go out to work makes it more difficult, as I work from home I just get up a little later than normal, turn my laptop on & watch videos on Youtube until she fucks off.  Off goes the laptop & I get on with my day off.  No need to log back on as she gets home after I finish. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Mook said:

"We could paint the bedroom on the weekend I got yesterday". God forbid after working all week I do fuck all at the weekend.

I wouldn’t mind last time we decorated the bedroom she said it wouldn't need doing for years. That was just under two years ago

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Mook said:

30 minutes ago, Champ said:

Far too much is made of being busy. Doing nothing is one of my favourite things

29 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Standard woman behaviour. Absolute fucking bastards.

I'll be honest I'm not the most use around the house, but I don't do nothing. I help where I can, but seems that's not enough sometimes.

I also like 5 minutes to myself after eating. I tell her to leave the dishes and after I've had my 5 minutes, I go back in the kitchen and she's done them. Drives me crackers.

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

The mistake you made was telling her you're off. If you go out to work makes it more difficult, as I work from home I just get up a little later than normal, turn my laptop on & watch videos on Youtube until she fucks off.  Off goes the laptop & I get on with my day off.  No need to log back on as she gets home after I finish. 

I work at home mate, and she's not working so she's around the house most of the day. No way I could get away with it.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'll be honest I'm not the most use around the house, but I don't do nothing. I help where I can, but seems that's not enough sometimes.

I also like 5 minutes to myself after eating. I tell her to leave the dishes and after I've had my 5 minutes, I go back in the kitchen and she's done them. Drives me crackers.

I work at home mate, and she's not working so she's around the house most of the day. No way I could get away with it.

Hahaha they love making a martyr of themselves 

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

Just go to the pub, fuck it.

This 

21 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Ah. Well.  You are indeed fucked then.  As others have said just go to the pub. 

My missus doesn't work on Monday's and I work from home on that day.

I'm not even allowed to speak to her whilst she's sat all day on the coach either watching TV or reading a book because "it's my day off and the only time I get to relax"

Compare that to a couple of weeks ago when I booked a whole week off, I didn't tell her until the Monday morning when she asked why I was still in bed, she got a titty on because I didn’t tell her. I went out to North Wales for the whole day (told her I won't be disturbing her day off!). Monday night she starts asking me if I wouldn't mind doing "a few jobs" whilst I'm off. I say I'll see what I can do but I do have plans all week to relax and do my own thing whilst she's in work and kids are in school.

Apparently I'm just an inconsiderate arsehole.

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

'Do you actually want me to help you, or do you just want to tell me I'm wrong about something you have asked for help with and know nothing about before admitting that I'm right?'

If only we could just skip this stage of the conversation, I'm sure many relationships would blossom.

@Liverpool lad loves this. 

• Upvote 1