You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Phone call we had a while ago.

Her: You do this every time you borrow my car' date=' I keep asking you to not put the handbrake on too tight.

Me: I didn't.

Her: You did, you do it every bloody time, I can't get the handbrake off.

Her: You did! Stop calling me a fucking liar.

Me: Where are you?

Her: Stop trying to change the subject.

Me: Just answer me, where are you?

Her: Outside my Mums wanting to come home but I can't because you keep deliberately putting on the handbrake too tight.

Me: Who drove you to your Mums?

Her: No one, I did.

Me: So who put the handbrake on when you got there?

Phone line goes dead.[/quote']

Tell her to press the button on the handle in first, it might help.

Phone call we had a while ago.

Her: You do this every time you borrow my car, I keep asking you to not put the handbrake on too tight.

Her: You did, you do it every bloody time, I can't get the handbrake off.

Her: You did! Stop calling me a fucking liar.

Me: Where are you?

Her: Stop trying to change the subject.

Me: Just answer me, where are you?

Her: Outside my Mums wanting to come home but I can't because you keep deliberately putting on the handbrake too tight.

Me: Who drove you to your Mums?

Her: No one, I did.

Me: So who put the handbrake on when you got there?

Phone line goes dead.

tumblr_me2uy7Wqrp1r6nb7l.gif

It gets even worse.

Her: When I've finished chemo and radiotherapy I want to put on some weight but not everything I've lost.

Me: You need to put some weight on, your tits haven't been that small since you were 14.

Her: But I don't want people thinking I wanted cancer to lose weight?

Me: Who on fucking earth would think like that?

Her: Women will.

I swear you're a different species

Each night when I walk the dog I take her keys and put her handbrake up a couple of notches.

She still hasn't worked out what I'm doing. It's little victories like this that keep a relationship going.

Tell me you're making this up

Not really sure where to put this little story, but stay with me.

Being at somewhat of a loose end after my weekend plans were cancelled, I've negged Rapey because that fucking organisation he works for is indirectly responsible for it, I go to the local pub for a couple. The barmaid working said that the other barmaid was at a loose end as well and we should go for a drink, I didn't need any encouragement as she's a fit Kiwi. So off we toddle, a bar here, a shot there, talk of travel and what not, everything going well. Anyhow's it gets to the wee small hours and I ask if she fancies wine and a film at mine, she does, fantastic!

It's then that things take a turn for the odd! We're on my bed, she's yet to take her coat off, admittedly it was cold, I'd left the window open all day, but after half hour the coat remains. I do what any self-respecting chap would and make a move, she does nothing, absolutely nothing, she's motionless, she doesn't move her lips as we 'kiss'. I ask if she's alright? 'yes, fine' comes the reply. I'm at a loss, she's in my bed, she's hot, she's doing absolutely nothing!!! After about an hour of awkwardness she takes her coat off and gets under the duvet, I follow suit thinking this is some strange Kiwi courting ritual. I put my arm around her, she does nothing, i mean nothing, not a flicker of emotion, and that's that, I have a woman I barely know sharing my bed, but at the same time I'm fundamentally alone. We both toss and turn in the night, hardly recognising each others presence and then the alarm goes off, she made me set it for seven, and she grabs hold of my hand squeezes it and cuddles me, great I think finally, but no, she stands up puts her fucking coat on and asks if I'd walk her to the door?

Fucking strange night!

Some daft bitch on my mate's Facebook has just announced that she has won 250 grand on a scratch card. All her mates have done the usual omg, pmsl, Rolf bollocks. One fella has come on telling her to take it off her status as every cunt will be after her cash or blackmailing her as she knows a load of scallies. All the omg brigade have just told him to shut up and stop being jealous.

Not really sure where to put this little story, but stay with me.

Being at somewhat of a loose end after my weekend plans were cancelled, I've negged Rapey because that fucking organisation he works for is indirectly responsible for it, I go to the local pub for a couple. The barmaid working said that the other barmaid was at a loose end as well and we should go for a drink, I didn't need any encouragement as she's a fit Kiwi. So off we toddle, a bar here, a shot there, talk of travel and what not, everything going well. Anyhow's it gets to the wee small hours and I ask if she fancies wine and a film at mine, she does, fantastic!

It's then that things take a turn for the odd! We're on my bed, she's yet to take her coat off, admittedly it was cold, I'd left the window open all day, but after half hour the coat remains. I do what any self-respecting chap would and make a move, she does nothing, absolutely nothing, she's motionless, she doesn't move her lips as we 'kiss'. I ask if she's alright? 'yes, fine' comes the reply. I'm at a loss, she's in my bed, she's hot, she's doing absolutely nothing!!! After about an hour of awkwardness she takes her coat off and gets under the duvet, I follow suit thinking this is some strange Kiwi courting ritual. I put my arm around her, she does nothing, i mean nothing, not a flicker of emotion, and that's that, I have a woman I barely know sharing my bed, but at the same time I'm fundamentally alone. We both toss and turn in the night, hardly recognising each others presence and then the alarm goes off, she made me set it for seven, and she grabs hold of my hand squeezes it and cuddles me, great I think finally, but no, she stands up puts her fucking coat on and asks if I'd walk her to the door?

Fucking strange night!

Kiwi men aren't normally as polite as you were being, Bruce.

She was probably wondering why you were holding back.

...the omg brigade...

Is there anything in law preventing me from bringing a brick to work and repeatedly smashing anyone in the face who says "OH MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING" at every fucking little thing?

How about the "IYAAAAAAAA!" brigade? They're obviously a secondary annoyance to the OMG brigade but equally as deserving of being on the receiving end of a brick to the face.

Is there anything in law preventing me from bringing a brick to work and repeatedly smashing anyone in the face who says "OH MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING" at every fucking little thing?

How about the "IYAAAAAAAA!" brigade? They're obviously a secondary annoyance to the OMG brigade but equally as deserving of being on the receiving end of a brick to the face.

The local greeting, I presume? Not sure we have an obvious equivalent here. Variations on 'hello/hi, how are you?' being the closest I can think of. Not half as cheery

The local greeting, I presume? Not sure we have an obvious equivalent here. Variations on 'hello/hi, how are you?' being the closest I can think of. Not half as cheery

There's nothing remotely cheery about some scrag end of a human being screaming "IYAAAAAAAAA!" at everyone who walks into the office on a Monday morning, or any other morning.

Some daft bitch on my mate's Facebook has just announced that she has won 250 grand on a scratch card. All her mates have done the usual omg, pmsl, Rolf bollocks. One fella has come on telling her to take it off her status as every cunt will be after her cash or blackmailing her as she knows a load of scallies. All the omg brigade have just told him to shut up and stop being jealous.

She's probably forgot to add a decimal point.

Started seeing this woman a few weeks ago who then went to the States for a couple of weeks with work. Time differences and all that meant communication was a little thin on the ground. She's now back and has been emailing and texting me non stop. I mentioned to her that I'm off work on Friday as I'm at a beer festival Thursday night. She said "Oh, I was hoping we could go out on Friday night, will you be ill?" to which I replied of course not, I'll be fine by lunchtime and asked here where she fancied going - a meal, drinks etc. She's replied saying she can't drink much as she's on an ale trail next day.

She chased me for this date, not the other way around. Can you imagine saying that to a woman who you'd asked to go on a date with? I'm on the verge of telling her to forget it and let me know when she fancies a date that doesn't conflict with her social calendar.

The fucking creatures drive me to distraction.