You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

42 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Decent stuff, this. Not as repetitive as the other threads (yet) and plenty of snark on every page. Keep it going. 

#MTGFGA

You hypocritical middle-aged cunt.

So some political threads should be more equally sequestered than others?

14 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

Exactly. If you want to spend all day in the Israel thread then fair play to you. I’m staying here. 

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Again, I disagree that the doctoral thesis is about ethnic cleansing; that's your repeated interpretation of it.

Oh well, obviously you know more about it than the guy who wrote it.

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/education/iras-ethnic-cleansing-of-border-protestants-ken-funston-completes-phd-on-subject-3915877

29 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

He wants rid of the rest but keep hold of Northern Ireland. Typical poppy shagger behaviour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Golden Eel said:

Oh look, here's Carradona posting another story about people he doesn't like, proving my point yet again and all this in the context of refusing to acknowledge making sectarian comments. Sure, never worry, it's only the absolute cunts in "Unionist, poppy-shagging corner" who might notice. 

Are you happy that a prominent DUP figure is cosying up with Farage and other right wing gobshites from the Reform UK party? 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, A Red said:

Lets be fair about this, most Unionist politicians are cunts, useless or both and probably deserve to be called out.

It’s been a long time since there’s been a politician on any side with the integrity, morals and leadership of John Hume. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, deiseach said:

Can you call someone a unionist poppy shagger if you're married to a unionist poppy shagger? Asking for a friend?

They could, but I’d be checking how habitable your friend’s garden shed is first. 

If they don't have an outbuilding to sleep in, I’d suggest you recommend they stick to less contentious pet names. 

On 03/04/2024 at 22:00, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Leaving aside all you sectarian pricks bickering, I'm just watching The Secret Army right now. Really good, but I want to see more of the original film.

Martin McGuinness wore some lovely jumpers and tweed jackets.

Same here, the conspiracy investigation was entertaining, but give us the old footage.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

They could, but I’d be checking how habitable your friend’s garden shed is first. 

If they don't have an outbuilding to sleep in, I’d suggest you recommend they stick to less contentious pet names. 

I'm not proposing calling HER a unionist poppy shagger. She knows I think that. I'm asking whether I can use the insult on others without being labelled sectarian because I have a unionist poppy shagger wife. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, deiseach said:

I'm not proposing calling HER a unionist poppy shagger. She knows I think that. I'm asking whether I can use the insult on others without being labelled sectarian because I have a unionist poppy shagger wife. 

Not sure. This might be in the same ballpark as thinking it’s ok to label others a fatso, if your wife’s behind “does look big in this” (which I’m sure it doesn’t). 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Not sure. This might be in the same ballpark as thinking it’s ok to label others a fatso, if your wife’s behind “does look big in this” (which I’m sure it doesn’t). 

A wise and just response.

• Upvote 1