You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scolari Sacked

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes is the type of team building manager they need. hire him and let him sign who he wants and back him moderately.

Hiddink would be similar to Scolari unless backed with £100m+ . it makes me laugh when people mention his name for LFC, he has failed at a lot of european clubs and very similar to Big phil, too old to learn the league

Moyes would stink the fucking place out if he went to Chelsea; good showing in the League is basically down to having an injury ravaged squad with few options so the team basically picks itself, giving the bog-eyed cunt less scope to fuck things up. His forte is putting out hard-to-breakdown teams that battle, safe in the knowledge that finishing in the top 8 maintains his status as the Moysiah. He'd be fucking useless working under the burden of having to actually achieve something tangible.

There could be a terrible mix-up - imagine if Abramovich wants to arrange for a circumcision so he sends out a message to get him a moyle - and they hire Moyes. Instead of someone who is an expert at removing useless cocks, they get someone who collects them!

(boom-tish.:()

Funny - I was going to post on here this morning if I got a chance, that whilst I am not singing that the hills are alive to the sound of music happy with our club at the moment - I had been thinking - it could be worse - we could be the Chavs.

And then they illustrate my point for me.