You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck him if he goes mad; doesn't the thread title qualify the blatant stereotyping anyway with the "... in your experience" anyhow?

Unfortuantly, I don't have the said experience but based on absolutely nothing but a gut feeling, im going to put it out there that yes; the vast majority of nurses are all insatiable cock munchers with a crippling addiction to cock and all cock related matters who probably spend most of their time in male wards thinking about all the cocks surrounding them and what they would be like inside, around and all over them.

Dirty dirty dirty bastards....

Fuck him if he goes mad; doesn't the thread title qualify the blatant stereotyping anyway with the "... in your experience" anyhow?

Unfortuantly, I don't have the said experience but based on absolutely nothing but a gut feeling, im going to put it out there that yes; the vast majority of nurses are all insatiable cock munchers with a crippling addiction to cock and all cock related matters who probably spend most of their time in male wards thinking about all the cocks surrounding them and what they would be like inside, around and all over them.

Dirty dirty dirty bastards....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes

Dated a nurse breifly a few years back. Bit of an alcoholic too. One night she was in the bathroom pissed out of her faced & passed out behind the door. Took quite a bit to get the door open and there she was lying flat of her face, pussy smiling at me in all its glory and out cold. Boy did i face a dilemma that night (6)

Yes

Dated a nurse breifly a few years back. Bit of an alcoholic too. One night she was in the bathroom pissed out of her faced & passed out behind the door. Took quite a bit to get the door open and there she was lying flat of her face, pussy smiling at me in all its glory and out cold. Boy did i face a dilemma that night (6)

Hahaha... You dirty bastard.

• 1 year later...
Well I have just started dating a nurse. Mature lady.

I hope to god shes dirty.

She has got a rack a 20 year old would be proud of and she is double that age.

5 foot 1 and fit as heck.

Tell her you have a nasty swelling in the groin that you would like her to look at.

You'll be up it like a rat up a rope.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

In my experience, nurses are no more or less slaggy than police women or teachers. However, they have a trick or two to learn from female pathologists.

In my experience, nurses are no more or less slaggy than police women or teachers. However, they have a trick or two to learn from female pathologists.
Damning with faint praise there...policewomen are without exception filthy.