You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Rashid banning situation

odris

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am banned from drinking Guinness.

Bad things happen.

here's one for you, hammy - my wife invented it.

try adding a shot of tia maria to a guinness - it tastes like liquid chocolate...nothing that tastes like chocolate would make you do bad things.

here's the full police recording for you, S31

[YOUTUBE]ROn_9302UHg[/YOUTUBE]

image004.jpg

Yo who am I back here Mark Fuhrman? Whose fuckin welfare cheque have I gotta cash to post about a Portuguese winger around here?

here's one for you, hammy - my wife invented it.

try adding a shot of tia maria to a guinness - it tastes like liquid chocolate...nothing that tastes like chocolate would make you do bad things.

I'm only guessing, but I think hammy is talking about the morning after and toilet exploits.

I'm prepared to be wrong...

not really relevant, but what the hell...

8056f425d0d61c1bf26c69b735a46e47.gif

edit: i suppose it's a metaphor for how i feel after i click on the FF button

Possibly the greatest piece of video ever posted on this or any other website. Just fantastic.

Fuck, my ass was red raw the whole time I was in Sunny Beach whatever I was drinking in the place. Very similar to the aftermath of the buckfast or Guinness shit. It might have been the drink, the heat or whatever but fuck, it was sore.

Or maybe I paid for some extra-curricular activites in my drunken stupor with the missing 500 involving the arse; who knows? (see the new and improved Bulgaria thread for context)

Perry is the correct term I do believe

So should Magners pear cider be called Magners Perry? Should we get Elmyn Noos to write in one of his letters to Magners asking for a couple of crates of Magners and a few grand based on emotional duress for the confusion?

Nobody gave Toxteth Terror any shit early on because Toxteth Terror kept his head down, kept his nose clean and didn't act like a bellend.

Then, as usual, the slippers came off, the feet went up on the table and the race card started getting thrown around. Some people who obviously didn't agree with his return kept their thoughts to themselves and left him be until the noise became unbearable. I will not be preached to by a bigot and sit there and take it.

This shit needs to stay on the ff, as does he. Talk about being given and inch, again, and taking a mile, again.

Question: What's camper than an Elton John birthday party?

Answer: Having threads on an internet forum asking to ban other people, its akin to asking the ref to red card someone after a bad tackle.

Rashid = Homophoboic.... easy isn´t it?

It's also weird how good guys and bad guys on here are decided on whether they like Benitez, weird.

Couldn't give a fuck who you are, what you've done or what you've said.

Keep your shitty *F comments on the *F.

Oh yeah........ Negged

Maybe Obama can invite TT and real red to the White House for a beer.

Pear cider is not right.

I still stand by my three guiding principles:

1. Take the Bus.

2. Harmony can only be achieved in the middle east by the sharing of bacon butties.

3. The elimination of Belgium as a sovereign state.

Only after these are achieved will there be harmony and peace.

It's interesting that when no-one knew who TT was, he didn't really get much attention but as soon as people knew it was Rash, all hell broke loose.

Indeed.

Let's not pollute the GF with hate. It's the closest to nirvana one can find on the intergeekweb.

Sooo..

This Rashid chap, he's a paki right?

I love pakis. I've got two ex employees that will testify that I talked to them as equals once, and the afternoon tea they brought to my table was first class, so he'd better not try play his fucking race card round here.