You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Post your favourite NEGGING BASTARDS

silverlining

You fannies, you're missing the point, it's your FAVOURITE negging bastards, not he negged me so i have to spit me dummy out.

Leeson's negs were something to treasure, they'd appear for no reason or justification, they were almost as worthy and honourable as a rep from the dwarf.

My favourite nagging bastard is Melons. This is because she always negs me. Why I like this, keeping up with the thread tittle, is because she has the name melons. Melons are a fruit, but also have the connotations of being like tits. I like tits a lot and I wank alot over tits. I like to wank because it makes me happy. Being happy is good, this is why I like being negged by Melons

Where is this Leeson fella that you all speak so highly of? Is he in hiding or something?

Do an FAO Nick Leeason thread, he's around a fair bit. You might want to ask how he got his user name.

My favourite nagging bastard is Melons. This is because she always negs me. Why I like this, keeping up with the thread tittle, is because she has the name melons. Melons are a fruit, but also have the connotations of being like tits. I like tits a lot and I wank alot over tits. I like to wank because it makes me happy. Being happy is good, this is why I like being negged by Melons

Thats how it's supposed to go.

You fannies, you're missing the point, it's your FAVOURITE negging bastards, not he negged me so i have to spit me dummy out.

Leeson's negs were something to treasure, they'd appear for no reason or justification, they were almost as worthy and honourable as a rep from the dwarf.

Where have you been? this thread has been a revenge negging thread for pages and pages.

Where is this Leeson fella that you all speak so highly of? Is he in hiding or something?

Have you ever seen the film The Incredible Shrinking Man? That's Leeson. He was exposed to prolonged radiation and started continuously shrinking. He's probably in hiding from house spiders now, and far too small to use a keyboard.

Fucking iPhone again?

You guessed it.

Fucking tool me ages to the rep box to stay open and then due to the excitement of it working, I forgot to choose the neg.

So I repped Welsh after he'd moaned about you negging him. I even put the phrase 'He's right'

I'll be back Welsh, I'll be back.

Crikey, this is a bloody long thread.

I must say, I've always been a big fan of the neg/rep system. It's well funny.

I will doubtless be negged for this post.

In fact, whatever anyone posts in this thread gets negged. Even if you post something like "the next person who negs me likes sucking tramp cock".

As for neg/ rep etiquette, I find myself revenge-negging annoying bellends only, and I deffo neg more than I rep, which I like to think is because I notice and react to shit posts more than agreeable ones, but it's more likely because I'm fundamentally not a very nice person.

You guessed it.

Fucking tool me ages to the rep box to stay open and then due to the excitement of it working, I forgot to choose the neg.

So I repped Welsh after he'd moaned about you negging him. I even put the phrase 'He's right'

I'll be back Welsh, I'll be back.

I laughed.

Guest davelfc

You see Juan Galonso, now that you've revenge negged me (within 30 minutes so how sad is that) we're not even, expect a visit from me when i can. Snide.

Guest davelfc
I just had a "fuck off and die you prick" from Strontium Dog to a very innocent post

I'm not really aware of who he is. Some kind of cunt?

He must have been in a good mood.

I just had a "fuck off and die you prick" from Strontium Dog to a very innocent post

I'm not really aware of who he is. Some kind of cunt?

Yeah I had a similar one from SD saying "SD says FUCK OFF"

Then got revenge negged by PurpleNose. Oh well, The rep I had from RiS far outweighed that.