You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radio 5 live say they have dramatic Rafa news

Dermot

the thing is if Parry goes so does his seat on the board and then the board is controlled by Hicks

The more I hear about Parry, the more I don't think he's any better. In fact, one could argue that he's much worse given that he's supposed to 'know' about our club in a way a brash Texan never could.

If he goes, he goes. He's no better than Hicks.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great.

It was Gillett first with his interview in the canadian radio. Then it was co-co. Then it was Hicks. Again Co-co. Then it was Moores. Then, Hicks again.

Now Rafa.

Well played fellas. Go on, have a seperate press conference everyday.

We are fucking joke. These cunts are all supposed to be grown up men.

SSN haven't got a thing on this and it was their match on telly. Rafa interview from immediately after the match just been on and he said nothing at all. Is this a wind up?

Edit: He said he wants to talk with the board as soon as possible and is surprised. He was responding to questions, looked very calm and certainly wasn't shooting his mouth off. Nothing to see here.

What happened with Klinnsman again, have I stepped into a time machine? Has something happened in the papers today or somethin?

i think someone has asked him what he thinks of Rafas transfer targets, so in other words, someone, either gillet, hicks, or Parry has given Klinsman our transfer targets, and asked for his opinion, completly undermining the manager

It's not the problem that the civil war being waged inside Anfield is leaking to the press, The problem is that we've got a fucking civil war inside Anfield. Can people please focus and not start complaining every time a part of the conflict leaks out?

SSN haven't got a thing on this and it was their match on telly. Rafa interview from immediately after the match just been on and he said nothing at all. Is this a wind up?

He just said then on SSN that he wants to talk to the board about what's going on ASAP because he's 'surprised' about what's been going on.

He blatantly wasn't happy.

No we've not. The only people saying that are Liverpool-fans.

You really believe that? I don't know a single person, LFC fan or not that don't think we're fools with all the outbursts in the media, 2 owners that can't even talk together, sending letters asking for resignation etc.

The more I hear about Parry, the more I don't think he's any better. In fact, one could argue that he's much worse given that he's supposed to 'know' about our club in a way a brash Texan never could.

If he goes, he goes. He's no better than Hicks.

Hicks needs to go first, parry is a useful idiot for now

Its just been on SSN...interview after the gane Rafa said he wanted to talk to the board now and was surprised at the news

Great.

It was Gillett first with his interview in the canadian radio. Then it was co-co. Then it was Hicks. Again Co-co. Then it was Moores. Then, Hicks again.

Now Rafa.

Well played fellas. Go on, have a seperate press conference everyday.

We are fucking joke. These cunts are all supposed to be grown up men.

exactly, do any of them have the balls to just get on the phone to each other, sit round a table and attempt to sort this mess out like grown ups.

not gona let it rain on my parade though, weve had a good win, our top two players are banging in goals this season, we should have our champions league football sorted for next year, and we have a great chance of winning a SIXTH european cup, and arsenal have just scored!

He just said then on SSN that he wants to talk to the board about what's going on ASAP because he's 'surprised' about what's been going on.

He blatantly wasn't happy.

I didn't think he looked that arsed.

Nope. Was a different clip on BBC 5Live, nothing to do with the game in which Rafa stated he wants to talk to the whole board, within hours if possible.