Quantcast
Divorce - pros & cons? - Page 42 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Redder Lurtz

Divorce - pros & cons?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

 

I don't think it's always that simple, as nice as it would be.

Maybe not, but if you love and are loved in return then the foundations from which the relationship is built are strong. The stronger the foundations, the better the chance of weathering the storms that will always come from time to time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YorkshireRed said:

Maybe not, but if you love and are loved in return then the foundations from which the relationship is built are strong. The stronger the foundations, the better the chance of weathering the storms that will always come from time to time. 

True. We just have a massive love/hate thing going on st the moment. We need normality.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Special K said:

True. We just have a massive love/hate thing going on st the moment. We need normality.

I think there’s something about not making big decisions in times of crisis, particularly not under the current circumstances.

 

Who knows, maybe your marriage won’t work out but I sense you have enough there to fight for and the, hopefully, more settled times that are around the corner will bring a happier and more contented relationship for you and your wife. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I think there’s something about not making big decisions in times of crisis, particularly not under the current circumstances.

 

Who knows, maybe your marriage won’t work out but I sense you have enough there to fight for and the, hopefully, more settled times that are around the corner will bring a happier and more contented relationship for you and your wife. 

Thanks mate

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Special K said:

I love my wife but we've been going through some really rough times over the last year. Part of me would love to get a divorce but I'm honestly not sure if it's the circumstances (live and work together on top of Covid lockdowns) that are causing it or if we just hate each other more than we love each other

 

 

The circumstances. Every little thing each of you do is amplified because there's no outlet. Can't go out, limited contact with other people, spending too much time in each others company, uncertainty over money etc. Sheer boredom, having too much time to think about things and not being able to plan anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

There's a song for every post, those about Ukrainian weddings included... 

 

 

Gogol Bordello are great, love through the roof, underground too.

 

 

the movie is Wristcutters: a love story - which is great too. 
 

on the topic itself we are coming up to 15 years together, we discussed getting married and just can’t be arsed with the wedding bit, it’s not going to change anything between us other than spend a fortune. we love going to weddings though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×