You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Momo Sissoko
No, your taking someone else's comments and attributing them to me there

Err, don't fink so.

You really are clueless about footie. And what's even funnier is how you have "Tactics" in your user name.

Guest Momo Sissoko
It doesn't take a genius to work out that if one of our strikers had scored 25 goals in the Premier League that we would be higher than 3rd...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, you reckon?

Guest tactics truck
Err, don't fink so.

You really are clueless about footie. And what's even funnier is how you have "Tactics" in your user name.

Hilarious.

Guest tactics truck
Well its not the same old agreeing boring one sided shite that too many people on here have and bore every thread to death with!

Yeah but it's just two extremities.

Having said that I look forward to taking his arguments apart/dispelling his myths nonetheless which I wouldn't normally be able to do if he wasn't here.

Do you bring anything to this forum? Other than "Fuck, Cunt, Wank, Tosser??"

Its obviously Brendan on another school computer - you don't have to be hercule poirot to suss that out.

He used to be an arsehole before he was banned, now he's just an extremely angry individual

thumb-anakin.jpg

Well its not the same old agreeing boring one sided shite that too many people on here have and bore every thread to death with!

Fuck off you cunt wank tosser... what do you know about footie, you fucking no mark cunt shitbag - is that better?

Yeah but it's just two extremities.

Having said that I look forward to taking his arguments apart/dispelling his myths nonetheless which I wouldn't normally be able to do if he wasn't here.

Yes they are pointless over the top rants, and some of the abuse is off, but sometimes, just sometimes, they actually make me laugh. its something different to the same people posting the same old agreable shite.

sad eh but there you go!

We don't need a 25 goal a season striker, we need a clinical striker. There is a difference.

Also magically adding goals doesn't mean you finish higher, you can let goals in too you know.

But we were talking about the team as it is.... THIS SEASON.... We've been tight at the back, ace in midfield... but lacking up front... Unfortunately my seeing into next season crystal ball isn't quite working as it should be, otherwise I would straight down the bookies!

Guest tactics truck
Yes they are pointless over the top rants, and some of the abuse is off, but sometimes, just sometimes, they actually make me laugh. its something different to the same people posting the same old agreable shite.

sad eh but there you go!

VIZ TOP TIPS

Simple folk who like laughing at violent use of language.

Why not just have a fridge magnet set and put some swear words and some key words like 'Crouch' 'Beanpole' or 'Cisse' and 'haircut' on it to link it up when you get bored and fancy a laugh.

That way you won't have to disturb the rest of us by condoning Momo.

But we were talking about the team as it is.... THIS SEASON.... We've been tight at the back, ace in midfield... but lacking up front... Unfortunately my seeing into next season crystal ball isn't quite working as it should be, otherwise I would straight down the bookies!

The strikers contribute to the small amount of goals against. I'm not going through it again but it's a fact.

VIZ TOP TIPS

Simple folk who like laughing at violent use of language.

Why not just have a fridge magnet set and put some swear words and some key words like 'Crouch' 'Beanpole' or 'Cisse' and 'haircut' on it to link it up when you get bored and fancy a laugh.

That way you won't have to disturb the rest of us by condoning Momo.

Nothing to do with bad language soft lad.

As I said, it sometimes, JUST SOMETIMES, makes a change from the same old agreeable shite from the same old people who take over every thread (and invarably turn it into the same old converations and cliques). Have a look through, I am sure even you can work them out.

The blackburn sqaud were out for dinner one evening and Mark Hughes ordered the turtle soup.

One hour had past and still his starter had not arrived. The waiter was called over and asked for an explanation.

''We are having some problems with the turtle was the explanation''

Mr Hughes demanded to see the chef so was shown into the kitchen.

There was the chef cleaver in hand.

Every time the turtle popped its head out of the shell the chef took an almighty swipe with the knife but the turtle managed to get its head back in the shell just in time.

''Give it here said Mark Hughes''.

He grabs the turtle and stuck his middle finger up it's arse. Out shot the head and neck about three feetinto the air which was chopped off in one movement.

''Fantastic Bravo Tres Bien'' exclaimed the waiter ''How did you know how to do that''

Mark Hughes replied ''How the fuck do you think we get Craig Bellamys tie on''

Guest TK-421
Cisse is one of the most intelligent footballers going. His touch is better than Bellamy's by a country mile. He's probably scored more despite not playing much this season also. But no, he's not a lazy cunt like Cisse. That doesn't cover up all the other cuntish means to his ends though. And I'm sure he's working on that lazy cunt side of his game for next year, and with a full English breakfast pre-season behind him he'll be raring to blow.

You have to be shitting me :no

We don't need a 25 goal a season striker, we need a clinical striker. There is a difference.

Would you care to explain the difference, Stu? As in how a clinical striker goes through a season without scoring a significant amount of goals?

I really don't get your point here.

Would you care to explain the difference, Stu? As in how a clinical striker goes through a season without scoring a significant amount of goals?

I really don't get your point here.

Andy Cole was a 25 goal a season striker. He wasn't clinical.

That's the difference.

Andy Cole was a 25 goal a season striker. He wasn't clinical.

That's the difference.

What drivel to be honest, of course he was clinical, he had games where he'd miss 5 sitters granted (Like every striker in world football will have) but he also had plenty of games where he'd put away 2 goals from 2 chances. His goal record proves he's clinical.