You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I know I'll get some flak about this place 'becoming a dictatorship', 'getting as bad as koptalk', 'not the way it used to be' etc, but the truth is I couldn't take any more of him so I banned him. I've had several requests from people to do it, so in the end I did.

If you don't like it, sorry but thats just the way it is. For the good of the forum he's been fucked off, because he was ruining every thread he posted in and he got on my tits from his very first post.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'll get some flak about this place 'becoming a dictatorship', 'getting as bad as koptalk', 'not the way it used to be' etc, but the truth is I couldn't take any more of him so I banned him. I've had several requests from people to do it, so in the end I did.

If you don't like it, sorry but thats just the way it is. For the good of the forum he's been fucked off, because he was ruining every thread he posted in and he got on my tits from his very first post.

DING DONG THE WHICH IS DEAD!!!

(Not a dictatorship at all mate, but if a tumour is making you ill - you've gotta cut it out)

Guest tactics truck
You know when you want something so bad, and then when you get it you don't really know how to feel and am not sure if you wanted it as much as you thought you did?

This is fuck all like that!

:party:

Yes man! :party:

I've now got my hat on too!

I'm the last person to recommend anyone should be banned. Ever.

Except Brenadone, just now.

I've not doubt he was wearing a 'THE SUN' hat wherever he was posting from.

Noos will be appalled but if someone just comes in with the sole purpose of pissing everyone off, he isn't engaing in debate. He did about 20% of the time and he was fine then, but the rest of the time it was just stupid, irritating stuff.

Good decision in my book - I tried to engage in debate with him about football but he kept swerving it and being a prick, so good riddance.

When he actually spoke about footy he was ok, but I think he only did that once!

thats the point isnt it mate, he might try for the first post of a thread, from then on it was snidey little comments, swerves and artificial intellect.

and you are living proof of my tolerance!

My mom used to work with some special need people. One of them always asked for me, and we got along very well. After a while he started poking me in the back of my head, it was really, really annoying. I didn't do anything to stop him though, other than say stop (which stopped him for a while before he took it up again). I never got really angry because I knew he couldn't help it.

One day I had spend 2 hours with him and his poking. I left the house afterwards to meet up with my non-special needs mates. One of them, without knowing about the poking, poked me in the back of my head. Once. I turned and slapped him in the face with a flat hand.

My mom used to work with some special need people. One of them always asked for me, and we got along very well. After a while he started poking me in the back of my head, it was really, really annoying. I didn't do anything to stop him though, other than say stop (which stopped him for a while before he took it up again). I never got really angry because I knew he couldn't help it.

One day I had spend 2 hours with him and his poking. I left the house afterwards to meet up with my non-special needs mates. One of them, without knowing about the poking, poked me in the back of my head. Once. I turned and slapped him in the face with a flat hand.

:D

Not to worry - Ryan will be joing in here starting Monday. That should keep you entertained for a while.

/CAD

PS: If Koptalk did infact take any of your exclusive stories and used them for their own benifit at their site without permission or copyright - I think it stinks. Just like I think it stinks that you allow posts from Dunk, stolen from "The Insider", to be published here.

It certainly takes (at least) two to tango, huh?

Not to worry - Ryan will be joing in here starting Monday. That should keep you entertained for a while.

/CAD

PS: If Koptalk did infact take any of your exclusive stories and used them for their own benifit at their site without permission or copyright - I think it stinks. Just like I think it stinks that you allow posts from Dunk, stolen from "The Insider", to be published here.

It certainly takes (at least) two to tango, huh?

There's a massive difference, somebody cut and pasted them from a webblog in the middle of their post, for comedy value. Nobody tried to pass it off as their own work and moreover nobody tried to make money from it. Morally, it's like comparing chalk to cheese.