You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

16 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

In fairness, he isn't to blame for the dribbling simpletons who follow ingerlund.

And a cheat.

Hardly alone is he?

I watched that spurs doc a while back and he genuinely came across a decent fella.

No it isn't his fault about Ingerlund and the cunts who follow them and all the other shite associated with it all - but sadly he's the leader of that whole shitshow and i despise it and everything around it and he is at the head of it.

As for not being the only cheat - of course, but he was a dangerous cheat for years with his making a back shite and got away with it over and over again and on top of that he dived continually and because of who he is never got called out for it - different standards for Ingerlund's Sir Harold The Lionheart of Kaneshire from refs, pundits et al 

I can't stand him. If you like him fair do's - he think he is a cunt....Always comes across as one in interviews i have seen and i'll never forget his 'you don't give me two chaaanthes' shite after he got two pens v us and had missed the first.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

One should always forgive one’s enemies, but not until they’ve been hanged.

Doubt your getting a noose over that massive chin to be honest.

It is absolutely incredible what they are doing.

Tonight is staggering....to be 2 down on night and then find the goal that puts you ahead in the tie on agg and then still in the dying seconds be searching for and finding the goal that equalises on the night to maintain this unreal run is just incredible.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

It is absolutely incredible what they are doing.

Tonight is staggering....to be 2 down on night and then find the goal that puts you ahead in the tie on agg and then still in the dying seconds be searching for and finding the goal that equalises on the night to maintain this unreal run is just incredible.

And stupid, if they have conceded while trying to avoid a defeat in a two-legged tie which doesn't count anyway.

5 minutes ago, SasaS said:

And stupid, if they have conceded while trying to avoid a defeat in a two-legged tie which doesn't count anyway.

Maybe but you just have to admire it

7 minutes ago, Torvald Utne said:

Whoop de doo, got a draw against Roma after beating shit German teams and doing miraculous recoveries against the likes of Carrier Bag FC

Kinnell! I know we've all got a massive downer on him fucking us off, but this is one hell of an achievement!

4 minutes ago, The wanderer said:

Yeah but tbf  in many cases the clubs  play a lot of youngsters in those games pre season.

The game 3 days after season ends was the one i find wrong - although that is in the penultimate paragraph to be fair so my mistake!

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

The game 3 days after season ends was the one i find wrong - although that is in the penultimate paragraph to be fair so my mistake!

Fair enough , having said that Spurs have played 20 games less than us and I’m guessing Newcastle the same . Bit of a strange call though to fly down under for one game.

Probably deserves a thread of its own

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68985701

Premier League boss wins anonymity in child sex abuse civil case

She was recently told that no further action would be taken by the police in relation to her allegation.

The club and FA have been informed of the allegations against the Premier League boss, but he has continued his prominent role within football - representing his club at games and events.

The BBC found that seven out of 20 Premier League clubs have had players or bosses investigated by the police for sexual offences since 2020.

The Football Association (FA) and Premier League have been accused of prioritising commercial interests over the safety of women.

The powerful status of figures within the highest level of football has led to calls for suspensions until allegations have been fully investigated.

Kate, believes the lack of action within football and the protection of the boss' identity is putting further women and children at risk.

The FA told the BBC they do not comment on individual cases, adding: "We have robust safeguarding measures in place and all referrals into us are handled in line with our policies and procedures.

"We investigate and assess all allegations and concerns about individuals who may pose a risk of harm to children and adults in football and, where applicable, can impose proportionate safeguarding measures in accordance with FA safeguarding regulations."

No easy answers in how to deal with this. 

7 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Probably deserves a thread of its own

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68985701

Premier League boss wins anonymity in child sex abuse civil case

She was recently told that no further action would be taken by the police in relation to her allegation.

The club and FA have been informed of the allegations against the Premier League boss, but he has continued his prominent role within football - representing his club at games and events.

The BBC found that seven out of 20 Premier League clubs have had players or bosses investigated by the police for sexual offences since 2020.

The Football Association (FA) and Premier League have been accused of prioritising commercial interests over the safety of women.

The powerful status of figures within the highest level of football has led to calls for suspensions until allegations have been fully investigated.

Kate, believes the lack of action within football and the protection of the boss' identity is putting further women and children at risk.

The FA told the BBC they do not comment on individual cases, adding: "We have robust safeguarding measures in place and all referrals into us are handled in line with our policies and procedures.

"We investigate and assess all allegations and concerns about individuals who may pose a risk of harm to children and adults in football and, where applicable, can impose proportionate safeguarding measures in accordance with FA safeguarding regulations."

No easy answers in how to deal with this. 

Surely there's been more than 20 clubs in the Premier League since 2020?  What an odd sentence.

I love the BBC more than just about anybody, but even I'm starting to lose faith in them.  Awful.