You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

We laugh at Everton winning fuck all for 30 years but if Newcastle don't win a trophy by next year, its 70 bloody years since they won a legit trophy. UEFA don't count the Inter Fairs trophy as part of any trophy count for European teams

Yeah, they've had some great players but I don't understand the pass they get for acting like they are some sort of sleeping giant waiting to be woken.

4 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Yeah, they've had some great players but I don't understand the pass they get for acting like they are some sort of sleeping giant waiting to be woken.

Last league title in 1927

English teams to have a won a major trophy since Newcastle

• Sunderland
  • Middlesbrough
  • West Ham
  • Southampton
  • Stoke City
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • Derby
  • Coventry
  • Norwich
  • Aston Villa
  • Wigan
  • Luton
  • Wimbledon
  • Nottingham Forest
  • Oxford
  • Portsmouth
  • Sheffield Wednesday
  • Swansea
  • Tottenham Hotspur
  • Birmingham
  • Blackburn
  • Chelsea
  • Ipswich
  • Leeds
  • Leicester
  • Liverpool
  • Manchester United
  • Everton
  • Arsenal
  • Manchester City

Fuck Blackburn nearly grab the winner

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Koumetio doing OK so far.

I thought he was really shaky defensively initially but he’s grown into it and has been really good on the ball. 
Officials have been really shit since I’ve been watching.

1 minute ago, DaveT said:

Terrible

Ignored loads of shit from Newcastle  

hahaha

more sitters

More Ashley Barnes than john Barnes

3 minutes ago, DaveT said:

I thought he was really shaky defensively initially but he’s grown into it and has been really good on the ball. 

Agreed about the officials, ref missed a blatant handball earlier on (would have only been a free kick like).

Just made an excellent interception young Koumetio. This could be his level, which is nothing to be ashamed of.

I honestly think clubs and the league need to be cracking down on this "whooooo you shit bastard aaaaaaaaagggghhh" shite. It's utterly horrific and the nomarks who get promotion are bringing it to the PL. Fucking embarrassing.  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I'm torn between wanting Newcastle to lose and wanting Blackburn fired into the heart of the sun for their "you're shit arrrrr" at every goal kick.

As shit as it is i give you

"Oh Antony Gordon" chant and fat Geordies with NUFC tattooed on the exposed belly