You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

45 minutes ago, an tha said:

Hopefully not.

I keep trying to picture in what set of circumstances that they could even hold city to a draw. I haven't thought of any yet, aside from possibly city's entire team eating a dodgy takeaway the night before and contracting a bad dose of shits. But it would need 90% of their players to be toilet bound for united to have a chance.

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I keep trying to picture in what set of circumstances that they could even hold city to a draw. I haven't thought of any yet, aside from possibly city's entire team eating a dodgy takeaway the night before and contracting a bad dose of shits. But it would need 90% of their players to be toilet bound for united to have a chance.

P. Enalty is going to have to have an absolute blinder. 

I reckon if United get four they could nick a point. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

For me the only hope is that they somehow manage to park the same bus they did at anfield earlier in season.

Although i seem to recall we had over 30 efforts at their goal - but hit target with less than 10.

So here is hoping the big troll upfront has a stinker and De Bruyne's hamstring explodes.

15 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

If City only start Rodri then utd might nick a point 

Mental end to Valencia v Real. Real 2 down, get back to 2:2 late into injury time Bellingham nods a winner but the ref blew as the cross came in. Bellinghams been red carded after the final whistle. Scenes 

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Honestly, I'd consider it a bonus if we still have a superior goal difference to City by this time tomorrow.

7 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

The Bloos got a penalty at home, and Beto missed it, because the Premier League is corrupt and want to see them relegated.

Everton 0-0 West Ham

Former Tottenham and England goalkeeper, Paul Robinson, on BBC Radio 5 Live

"If you don't like seeing goals go to Goodison Park."

The powers that Beto

• Upvote 1

I think the best we can hope for today, before City wipe the floor with them, is the mancs make it a bad tempered start, with a couple of injuries and suspensions on both sides, softening both sides up for the next weeks. 

• Upvote 1

Absolutely not wasting a moment of my day watching that match. If I had money to put on a long-odds bet for City dropping points at home, I’d consider every other team in the top flight before Manchester United. Look at that clip of Fernandes against Fulham last week. Their captain. They’ll lose comprehensively. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

Why do the BBC’s female commentators try to impersonate Day Today era Partridge via FW De Klerk?

And that……was a goal.

On todays match I think if Man Utd can keep it tight at the back until 60-70 minutes, get Mainoo tight in on DeBruyne and Varane has a good game and a bit of luck they could keep the score down to 7 or 8.

O’Shea booked after 40 seconds for heading the ball out of Solanke’s hands as he went to take a throw, to delay it. What a stupid cheap card. Fucking dickhead. Nailed on for a second yellow now.