You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Taylor Swift at Anfield

Bob

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Jesus, imagine how many "my ex was a twat" songs she'd get out of two weeks with you.

Has AOT just accidentally revealed the name an ex partner of Adele on LFC fetish website? 

21 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Righto, might not be the biggest news to many, but this will be everything to my little girl and there’s every likelihood the next 12 months will have some shit in them, so - in addition to me putting my name in the had through the club registration, and me asking the fella I sit next to to do the same, if anyone at all has any inside contacts that could possibly pull a string or two to help smooth a route to tickets, could they just keep me in mind.

cheers, that’s all.

Does she or someone she knows qualify for below....if so will make life a lot easier...

LABEL PRE-SALE

The label pre-sale is ONLY open to fans who participated in the UK store Midnights pre-order offer between Monday 29 August 2022 and Thursday 27 October 2022.

If you participated in the UK store Midnights pre-order offer you will be officially communicated with via the email supplied at checkout originally.

Plus make sure: 

REGISTRATION ON-SALE

The only additional way to gain access to the Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour in the UK is to register through the Ticket Sales Registration page. Registration is open until Thursday 22 June 2023 at 23.59 BST. Register for shows in the UK here

• 2 weeks later...

Swift's coming to the MCG too.

However my 12yo daughter has phlegmatically refused my offer of a ticket - on the basis that she would rather wait a couple of years until she can go with her friends, rather than be embarrassed with an old fart like me (who'd no doubt be ogling Swift and surrounding MILFs)

Fair enough, the thundering little rip.

1 hour ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Nope.

10,224 in the waiting list.

fella who sits next to me, roughly double that.

Piss.

“Any spares”

I’ve had about 10 people put in for me and nothing.

I did some Ticketmaster applications as well, see what comes of them, I’m not hopeful.

1 hour ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Going to sound like a moaning cunt but when I applied it said you could buy up to four tickets, was successful in the ballot but now it says can buy only one.  The Mrs is fuming with me as this is all my fault apparently!

You had to specify how many you wanted when registering originally (up to a max of 4)

2 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Going to sound like a moaning cunt but when I applied it said you could buy up to four tickets, was successful in the ballot but now it says can buy only one.  The Mrs is fuming with me as this is all my fault apparently!

Buy one, sell it on, take her on holiday.

• Upvote 1