You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Taylor Swift at Anfield

Bob

10 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Going to sound like a moaning cunt but when I applied it said you could buy up to four tickets, was successful in the ballot but now it says can buy only one.  The Mrs is fuming with me as this is all my fault apparently!

I asked a mate to put himself in the ballot, which he did. 

Just text me he’s come out as successful but did the same, so only qualifies for 1. 

I don't know how people can be arsed with these huge gigs where it takes a load of time and effort to get a ticket.

Even if it was an artist I loved, I'd probably just wait and buy the blu ray. Hassle free, about £100 cheaper & you don't have to put up with 60,000 other bellends to watch it.

Woman at my work has done fuck all the last two days as she's sitting waiting in a queue or something, she's about 54 as well.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mook said:

I don't know how people can be arsed with these huge gigs where it takes a load of time and effort to get a ticket.

Even if it was an artist I loved, I'd probably just wait and buy the blu ray. Hassle free, about £100 cheaper & you don't have to put up with 60,000 other bellends to watch it.

Woman at my work has done fuck all the last two days as she's sitting waiting in a queue or something, she's about 54 as well.

Yeah I don't get it. Only thing I've queued for is to meet William Shatner. There were about 100 in front of me and it took about half an hour. I turned the corner and saw his big magnificent face and said it my mate 'there he is!', I was like a pig in shit. He just remained seated - Shatner doesn't come to you, you go to Shatner. I said 'Hi Bill' and he said 'Hi'. And my life was complete. Anything that happened next was a bonus. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Taylor Swift isn't attractive, let's put that one to bed right now - plus I reckon she's a massive, massive twat. 

"Oh my God I'm so angry right now that you done pissed on my motherfucking heated en suite bathroom floor!"

"Yeah I did it on purpose, right a song about that one fuckhead." 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah I don't get it. Only thing I've queued for is to meet William Shatner. There were about 100 in front of me and it took about half an hour. I turned the corner and saw his big magnificent face and said it my mate 'there he is!', I was like a pig in shit. He just remained seated - Shatner doesn't come to you, you go to Shatner. I said 'Hi Bill' and he said 'Hi'. And my life was complete. Anything that happened next was a bonus. 

I once queued for hours to meet Kevin Keegan at Runcorn Shopping City and then got my Mum to get the autograph as I couldn't be arsed. 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Taylor Swift isn't attractive, let's put that one to bed right now - plus I reckon she's a massive, massive twat. 

"Oh my God I'm so angry right now that you done pissed on my motherfucking heated en suite bathroom floor!"

"Yeah I did it on purpose, right a song about that one fuckhead." 

Sgt Rock of Easy Company over here. I've read some shite on this forum over the years but fucking hell this is up there with Si posts. She's stunning. 

22 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I once queued for hours to meet Kevin Keegan at Runcorn Shopping City and then got my Mum to get the autograph as I couldn't be arsed. 

I walked past the echo a couple of years ago and Comic-Con was on. I heard someone moaning they'd queued for ages to get a signed picture off one of the Sons of Anarchy fellas. Got home and had a nose who else was there and Jet from Gladiators was there. I'd join the queue in Syria if it meant getting close enough to her to sniff her farts. 

She's got nice legs but there's something really annoying about her face.

I can see why people find her attractive but she wouldn't be very high on my list of celebrities to have it off with.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

She's just a pair of legs. If she was in a wheelchair she's be sat in a community centre somewhere doing a jigsaw which she already knows has at least three missing pieces. 

taylorwsift.jpg

That picture is just a pretty-ish young lady,nothing more. Time to get back to the Liz Hurley thread.

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

What happened next? Did you get TJ Hooker to sign your truncheon? 

• Haha 1

On 20/06/2023 at 23:13, dave u said:

Adrianna rang me today screaming hysterically down the phone. I thought she was being attacked but it was because of this announcement. The kid is completely obsessed to the point that she's made me dislike Taylor Swift when I used to quite like some of her stuff. Now I resent her because I have to live with it 24/7 and it's massively irritating.

Her fans are batshit mental, completely obsessive about anything to do with her. It's like a cult.

In fairness, your wife received a similar phone call from you when you found out Bon Jovi were playing Anfield. Glass houses.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

He's in a great episode of Colombo 

5 hours ago, Mook said:

She's got nice legs but there's something really annoying about her face.

I can see why people find her attractive but she wouldn't be very high on my list of celebrities to have it off with.

I agree, she’d be the 3rd or 4th best looking girl in most hen do’s.

• Upvote 1