You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Taylor Swift at Anfield

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

On the 3rd viewing of her concert film with my daughter, not sure who enjoys it more!

I’m sure Swift would be happier with me that NFL goon with the peado ‘tash she’s currently seeing. 

Absolutely realise these are more difficult than getting CL Final tickets, if anybody has 2 spare, please kindly bare me in mind. 

Once queued at a ST convention for an autograph from Marina Sirtis during her TNG days. Not only fit as fuck, but she also took time out to ask people a few questions about themselves or how they were enjoying the convention. Came across as really nice.

You find a similar thing with Dr Who support actors from Classic Who. Always seem pleased to talk to people and mingle with them at the bar in the evening. 

I like to tell my mate outrageous lies. He goes along with it and humours me as he’s a good egg and it gives us something to talk about. 

Last night I told him I was having an affair with Taylor Swift and was having an internal struggle as to whether to tell Travis Kelce. 

We agreed I should at least wait until the Kansas City Chiefs finish their season so as not to throw him off kilter at what is a key time. 

If they do manage to retain the Superbowl, it will 100% down to my sensitive approach to this love triangle I find myself in. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I like to tell my mate outrageous lies. He goes along with it and humours me as he’s a good egg and it gives us something to talk about. 

Last night I told him I was having an affair with Taylor Swift and was having an internal struggle as to whether to tell Travis Kelce. 

We agreed I should at least wait until the Kansas City Chiefs finish their season so as not to throw him off kilter at what is a key time. 

If they do manage to retain the Superbowl, it will 100% down to my sensitive approach to this love triangle I find myself in. 

Is the outrageous lie that you have a mate? 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Once queued at a ST convention for an autograph from Marina Sirtis during her TNG days. Not only fit as fuck, but she also took time out to ask people a few questions about themselves or how they were enjoying the convention. Came across as really nice.

Stuff like this makes me feel really out of touch.

On 06/07/2023 at 08:23, Section_31 said:

The "mind your car mate?" brigade as we speak.

reactions-home-alone2.gif

They still do that. 

That was a boss little earner when I was kid.

Used to always be fights over who got the lucrative utting avenue spec.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What have I missed here?  Has she actually said or done anything to piss the MAGA twats off, or is it just that she's a successful woman and therefore must be destroyed?

There's something about her potentially coming out in support of Biden and the Orange Shit Gibbon is losing his mind over it.

Obviously there is now a conspiracy theory about it as well...

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2024/feb/14/taylor-swift-biden-psyop-conspiracy

40 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I genuinely wouldn't know the bloke if I fell over him. 

13 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Never heard of her. - sounds like an OnlyFans gal.

This is surely some sort of hyperbole.  Even I could name one of her songs.

4 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Not if my life depended on it mate. Absolutely no idea what she looks like or anything else about her. 

She covers Summer of 69 if that helps 

4 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Not if my life depended on it mate. Absolutely no idea what she looks like or anything else about her. 

You must live in a cave mate, she is ubiquitous at the moment.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mook said:

You must live in a cave mate, she is ubiquitous at the moment.

I had a similar discussion with a mainly female team I worked with around 10 years ago about Cheryl Cole. They couldn't understand how I had no idea what she looked or sounded like. It's simple really, I don't read any celebrity news blurb, I don't listen to mainstream radio, I don't watch any kind of light entertainment TV that might feature stuff like her. All I know is she's a female American pop star and as such she's utterly off my radar. I'm actually genuinely surprised that more people on here don't know who she is.