You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leeds (H) Premier League - 29/10/22 - KO 19:45

Bjornebye

On 28/10/2022 at 00:38, Captain Turdseye said:

My first time visiting their ground last season. It’s in a fucking horrific state on the stairs/concourse, genuinely looked like it hadn’t changed since Don Revie was in charge. To be fair to them, cunts they may be but they made some noise. Cracking atmosphere, particularly in the first half. 

Our second goal just after HT killed their mood and they were pretty vile when Harvey was getting stretchered off. 

Echo all those comments, disappointed the burgers never got a mention! 

F63FCE15-C8AD-47C4-AA05-D6C8D5FC9621.gif

On 27/10/2022 at 12:52, YorkshireRed said:

Absolute shower of a fan base. Some of my oldest, and closest, friends are supporters of this bollocks of a football club. Decent people, who turn into complete fuckwits at the mere mention of Leeds United. 

Oh, and this. So many of them genuinely believed they'd finish in the top 4 when they got promoted. They seriously believe they're one of the best teams in the world but that the FA, the referees and everybody else has got it in for them. A true reflection of the divvy side of thick Yorkshiremen. 

I know shit loads of grown men who gleefully wear service crew badges and t shirts who swear blind it was solely Liverpool who got English clubs banned from Europe. There's not such a lack of self awareness anywhere on the planet as with these dicks. 

Fuck Leeds 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Oh, and this. So many of them genuinely believed they'd finish in the top 4 when they got promoted. They seriously believe they're one of the best teams in the world but that the FA, the referees and everybody else has got it in for them. A true reflection of the divvy side of thick Yorkshiremen. 

I know shit loads of grown men who gleefully wear service crew badges and t shirts who swear blind it was solely Liverpool who got English clubs banned from Europe. There's not such a lack of self awareness anywhere on the planet as with these dicks. 

Fuck Leeds 

I got my COVID19 vaccines at Elland Road. I didn’t get the memo that wearing a Leeds shirt to your appointment was mandatory.

No doubt they’ll be singing “Champions Of Europe”, “Jimmy Saville” and “Your shit ahhhhhhh” today, thinking they are hilarious while everybody else thinks “What a set of wankers”.

I’m also anticipating a rousing rendition of “Always The Victim”. I hope I don’t see any Leeds fans I know tonight, I don’t want to have to make pleasantries with any of them. 

2 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Fuck Leeds 

Ive only been to old trafford for cup semis when we played there but, Elland Road was the most intimidated I ever felt at an oppo's ground. The cup game in 2001, my ticket was in the Liverpool corner section. Unknown to me, you had to walk behind the goal stand and around to that monstroscity of a stand at the side of the pitch.

The fucking stewards roughed me up so much I said to the copper near the gate you going to stand there while these twat act like this? He just told them to knock it off.

Absolute cunts.

30 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Ive only been to old trafford for cup semis when we played there but, Elland Road was the most intimidated I ever felt at an oppo's ground. The cup game in 2001, my ticket was in the Liverpool corner section. Unknown to me, you had to walk behind the goal stand and around to that monstroscity of a stand at the side of the pitch.

The fucking stewards roughed me up so much I said to the copper near the gate you going to stand there while these twat act like this? He just told them to knock it off.

Absolute cunts.

We’d never do it, these days, against a nothing club like Leeds but I’d love for us to make is at intimidating as Anfield can be tonight. Inside, and outside. I’m not advocating violence, but I’d like them to know that Anfield on a big night still pisses all over anything Elland Road can produce. 

12 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Match officials

Referee: Michael Oliver. Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett. Fourth official: Craig Pawson. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes.

They've always been a mob of dirty cunts

bremner.jpg

I saw footage of that infamous Charity Shield match in 74 a while back and some of the challenges from Brenner and Giles (the Scholes of his day, very talented, dirty cunt) were x-rated.

As for Oliver, I wonder what handball and ‘slightest touch in the box’ interpretation he’s going to apply today.

38 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Ive only been to old trafford for cup semis when we played there but, Elland Road was the most intimidated I ever felt at an oppo's ground. 

Same here. 1984, a friend was living and working in Leeds,got us tickets in a slightly less rabid part of the ground, but still had to keep our gobs shut for two hours. Had to walk back towards town with all the home fans, loads of thugs trying to root out any stray scousers. Didn’t help that out yobs had set a bus on fire before the game! (Match ended 1-1, which probably kept more of a lid on things)

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Absolute cunts.

Yep. Despite the win (we absolutely stole that game) that was a fucking horrible experience and the very reason I can't stand the cunts.