You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leeds (H) Premier League - 29/10/22 - KO 19:45

Bjornebye

Absolute shower of a fan base. Some of my oldest, and closest, friends are supporters of this bollocks of a football club. Decent people, who turn into complete fuckwits at the mere mention of Leeds United. 

They genuinely believe they’re the best supporters in world football, when in fact they’re a bunch of classless no nothings. 

Get them smashed. Not least as I will be in the pub watching it with some of the fucking clowns. 

I don’t like Leeds. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Absolute shower of a fan base. Some of my oldest, and closest, friends are supporters of this bollocks of a football club. Decent people, who turn into complete fuckwits at the mere mention of Leeds United. 

They genuinely believe they’re the best supporters in world football, when in fact they’re a bunch of classless no nothings. 

Get them smashed. Not least as I will be in the pub watching it with some of the fucking clowns. 

I don’t like Leeds. 

Your hate for Leeds is on a par with Nunavut Patrick's (where has he gone?) disdain for Belgians.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Mook said:

The time suits me as I'll put the bairns to bed around that time so can watch the game afterwards. Utter shite for away supporters though.

Also,  Leeds can get right to fuck.

Me too, I’m on a night shift the night before so will be vaguely functional by 8pm.

Leeds are a strange old club. I remember on a visit there, when they were in the lower leagues, they’d still have anti Man U stuff in their cars. Their rivals were more realistically like Coventry and Rotherham.

I think the bollocks kick off time is being introduced to capture world tv audiences who are used to watching Serie A and La Liga games on at similar times. But fuck the fans who have to get to the ground on a Saturday night and might have had other plans for the night.

Like many others, I cant stand leeds fans. They once went a whole 30 seconds after kick off at Anfield before they started their 'stand up if you hate man u' routine.

Hope we batter them 5 or 6 nil.

35 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I think the bollocks kick off time is being introduced to capture world tv audiences who are used to watching Serie A and La Liga games on at similar times. But fuck the fans who have to get to the ground on a Saturday night and might have had other plans for the night.

Like many others, I cant stand leeds fans. They once went a whole 30 seconds after kick off at Anfield before they started their 'stand up if you hate man u' routine.

Hope we batter them 5 or 6 nil.

Far from the worst shit we hear from away fans at Anfield. If they sang that for 90 minutes I wouldn't mind. 

Just win. Energy. Skill. Strength. Effervescence. Style. Drive. Intelligence. Endeavour. Tactical nous. Shooting boots.

I don't ask for much.

By all accounts, Leeds manager Marsch is about as popular with the Leeds fans as Stevie was with the Villa fans. They've been ramping the Ted Lasso jibes up to eleven in recent weeks. They are having a similar season to last year, and that necessitated a managerial change, as Bielsa and his cooler box were given the heave-ho shortly after a hiding at Anfield. Marsch was in charge of Salzburg when we played them a few years ago, and he seems to want his teams to play quickly and on the front foot.

Let's hope for a similar result to last year too. We need to start building some momentum in the league now that progress in the CL has been assured, and this is the first of 3 league games before the World Cup shutdown (we also have a Cl dead-rubber against Napoli plus a ressies run-out against Derby mixed in). Let's get the players fit, let's get them firing, and let's get the 3 points against Leeds. This week, I have mostly been eating samosas.

• Upvote 3

My first time visiting their ground last season. It’s in a fucking horrific state on the stairs/concourse, genuinely looked like it hadn’t changed since Don Revie was in charge. To be fair to them, cunts they may be but they made some noise. Cracking atmosphere, particularly in the first half. 

Our second goal just after HT killed their mood and they were pretty vile when Harvey was getting stretchered off. 

6-0 last year and they were absolutely devastated about it. Let's have the same please. Send them back over the pennines in fucking tears and in the bottom 3 where they belong. Absolute set of cunts. 

I'm off into Leeds with Mrs Lurtz tomorrow afternoon for a few slurps then home to watch their shit team getting dry bummed. 

Fuck Leeds. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Seen similar quotes last weekend.

I hear you.

Certainly not from me mind....our record at Forest is traditionally poor and our away form has been dreadful in league.

This is different - a really poor outfit at home - fail to win this and it will be beyond disappointing.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

6-0 last year and they were absolutely devastated about it. Let's have the same please. Send them back over the pennines in fucking tears and in the bottom 3 where they belong. Absolute set of cunts. 

I'm off into Leeds with Mrs Lurtz tomorrow afternoon for a few slurps then home to watch their shit team getting dry bummed. 

Fuck Leeds. 

We scored 9 unanswered goals against therm last season and they were lucky it was only 9.