You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

12 hours ago, Code said:

Doping is not as effective in football. 

Worked for Klopp, it was only when he couldn't get the juice due to pandemic restrictions that things took a downturn.

(c) GOT in association with Dai's Cabs, Flint.

On 06/01/2024 at 13:16, TD_LFC said:

It should be easy to turn them around on the pitch with a bit of buy in from the supporters and a nod to Us/Arsenal for guidance (although they'd probably fuck it up and make it incredibly difficult).

You still have to get the structure right above the manager and the trust of supporters but if you tell them it's going to be an indifferent 3 or 4 years with a clear direction instead of multiple sets of indifferent 3 or 4 years with no direction then there's only one choice.

Bin off every high earner, have difficult conversations with the likes of Rashford and Fernandes and build from the ground up based on young hungry talented players that they should have no problems attracting, low wages, high incentives, data driven recruitment, the blueprints are all their from other clubs and the fact they're only now investing in proper data is criminal.

They make so much money but waste so much money that if they got that right and built a stable foundation instead of trying to patch holes and sign big players on big wages because it's what's expected of them then they would be setting themselves up for years.

No need to give them any fancy ideas.

Much better for them to sign proven quality, Romelu Lukaku and Jordan Hendrson! That would sort them. And... don't bin their clever gaffer.

34 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

And it took a dodgy pen to get the second! 

Nothing questionable about that at all.  No sirreee Bob...

13 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

If this is true and they keep doing it they're going to end up with a bunch of Onanas.

Screenshot_20240109_094259_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'll get me coat....

Pop him in goal. Can't be anyworse than the current Onana they have there. 

1 hour ago, Trojan1892 said:

They are back and Mainoo is the Stockport Seedorf apparently.

Already seeing TNT Sports tweeting that him, Rice and Bellingham will be England's midfield for the next decade, apparently.

A decent showing against a rank Everton, and a good game against an even ranker Wigan: that's enough for manc players to be elevated directly to the level of "international mainstay for the next decade". Embarrassing.

Sancho loaned back to Dortmund - done deal.

Jadon Sancho, who has not played for Manchester United since 26 August after falling out with manager Erik ten Hag, had this to say about his return to Borussia Dortmund: "When I came into the dressing room today, it felt like I was 'coming home'.

"I know the club inside and out, I've always been very close with the fans here, and I've never lost contact with those in charge.

"I can’t wait to see my teammates again, go out on the pitch, play football with a smile on my face, prepare goals, score goals and help qualify for the Champions League."