You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crime and Punishment

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

I had to read that bit twice as well, to take it in.

My first thought was ' So fucking what ? '

Cancelling plans at the last minute is most improper. You might not care about a sense of decorum, but some of us do.

• Upvote 1

A show We Are England tonight on BBC1 focusing on the senseless murder in Prescott of Adam Ellison after a run in with some scrambler bike lads. Still nobody been brought to justice for this. 
Interview with founder of Anfield Boxing Club and an anti knife scheme very revealing. I know it’s an outlet and a way to engage with the kids, but it’s also sad that it’s seen as some sort of answer rather than there being loads of other stuff like music, drama and the arts as well as the boxing. 

5 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

A show We Are England tonight on BBC1 focusing on the senseless murder in Prescott of Adam Ellison after a run in with some scrambler bike lads. Still nobody been brought to justice for this. 
Interview with founder of Anfield Boxing Club and an anti knife scheme very revealing. I know it’s an outlet and a way to engage with the kids, but it’s also sad that it’s seen as some sort of answer rather than there being loads of other stuff like music, drama and the arts as well as the boxing. 

He lived on the road that my Dads house backs onto. By all accounts anything but a scally. People say wrong place wrong time but he was walking home from the pub and two feral little rats decided they wanted to pick on someone and use a knife. That poor family still haven't had any justice and the little shits who did it will be bouncing round without a care in the world. This knife carrying culture is disgusting. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He lived on the road that my Dads house backs onto. By all accounts anything but a scally. People say wrong place wrong time but he was walking home from the pub and two feral little rats decided they wanted to pick on someone and use a knife. That poor family still haven't had any justice and the little shits who did it will be bouncing round without a care in the world. This knife carrying culture is disgusting. 

Yeah it is really focused on the impact on the family. Heartbreaking for them. Happening more and more across the country. Bleak.

45 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Article today about the ringleader in the Gary Newlove murder about to be moved to open prison in advance of his release. 
The other 2 are already out. What a fucking joke. 

Saw that on the echo app last night. Evil little pricks. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Anubis said:

Anyone know this gobshite?

Christ unbelievable, a lack of appropriate punishment and the do gooder cunts over the years with their rehabilitation shit plus the disappearance of discipline has led to a society of fuckin' arseholes. 

That cunt should be birched and sent to an island prison for 10 years hard labour, you won't be doing that again you little fuckin' shithead as the judge should say. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

Anyone know this gobshite?

This shit makes me so angry. The cunt's jumped in the car, knocked the old girl over and pranged both cars. You just know if he gets caught, his only punishment is going to be a metaphorical slap on the wrist.

She's probably going to have any insurance claim refused as it seems she left the keys in the ignition.

On 12/04/2022 at 12:05, Bjornebye said:

Hope the rat get's his cunt kicked in.

Does the woman at the start pick up something the other lady dropped????

The lad jogging that you can see more clearly has to be in on it. 

That's what I thought the video was about! I kept winding it back looking to be sure and only copped the real crime when I let the video run further.

17 hours ago, Anubis said:

Dat der London. This is one way of stopping police pursuit, albeit you’re probably not getting far in something that distinctive.

Travellers?  They tend to drive those type of vehicles around my area. Having 'no fixed abode' would help avoid detection too. Obviously registering the vehicle would make them easy to trace.