Quantcast
Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00 - Page 29 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Wolves (A) Premier League 20/1/2020 - 20:00

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Hahaha, yeah, made me smile, that. It was Tim. Love my soaps, me. Always have.

Great little scene that was!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Wolves huffed and puffed but we defended Ok in the big scheme of things apart from those high balls played in from the wings. Wolves always spunk chances, they do it every game. We had way better chances to kill the game off earlier. It is what it is.

Hope to fuck Mane is only a slight dead leg, which is what it looked like to me. 

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Fuck me just when you think they can't do it again this team do it again ....

Unbelievable will to win 

I thought you were going to break out into a Britney Spears song then.

13 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

It won't be easy. These have got a good record at home and probably should have had a draw at Anfield. 

But this team usually finds a way, so I'm reasonably confident. 

I stand by this.

• Upvote 1

Always thought these would give us a problem. More so these than City or United or Leicester, they play good football, they have good players and a great work ethic, we possibly won’t have a harder game after this.

Thought we’d missed too many chances to win this, and if there’s one area we could improve, it’s in taking more chances and making life easier!

It’s getting to the point where someone needs to have a word with Mo about when to shoot and when to pass. Even for Bobbys goal, he lost the ball but, thankfully, Hendo was sweeping up and picked out Bobby.
Both full backs were below par, Robertson wasn’t given enough support at times to be fair, but Trent also gave the ball away too often, and he wasn’t the only one.

But, we got the job done again, Hendo was my man of the match for scoring, for Bobby’s assist and for the way he went around mopping up the mistakes of the others, no fuss, just 100% commitment and Guts.

Next.

52 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Fuck. It’ll be a tough ask to keep hold of the point from here. We look sloppy and they’ll far mor dangerous going forward.

Nostradamus 

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Funny how the narrative story that get spun doesn't translate to stats. Bit like away to mancs, where they're saying they were far better

Played great first half and should have killed the game

Screenshot_20200123_215909_com.android.chrome.jpg

I'll be honest, the game didn't resemble that.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Funny how the narrative story that get spun doesn't translate to stats. Bit like away to mancs, where they're saying they were far better

Played great first half and should have killed the game

Screenshot_20200123_215909_com.android.chrome.jpg

It's frankly unbelievable either how short people's memories are when they watch a game or how little credit we get for creating so many chances. So many games this season we've created bucket loads of chances but if the other team have a decent 20 minutes and create a couple decent chances it's "how did they win that"?

Oh I don't know, because when we create 5 great chances per game, we'll usually score more than the opposition. 

• Upvote 2

Wolves will be even better next season with a couple of additions. Quality goal from them too. 

Traore’s pretty limited but they use him brilliantly. 

A couple of years back even under Klopp we lose that. The difference in mentality with van Dijk and Alisson especially has made is immense 

• Upvote 1

Mentality Monsters munched the Wolves.

Not got a lot against Wolves as a club, seem to be well run and they have a likeable manager and players. Their fans can fuck off though. 

• Upvote 3

That was very stressful, had forgotten what it felt like. Bobby‘s goal was a magical moment, really huge let off from me. Hendo and Alisson were boss too. Traore was frightening, had Robbo on absolute toast. But fuck it we always find a way, what a fucking squad. I fucking love you Jürgen.