You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Hierarchy

Fowler1972

I began posting before that, about 2000 I think. Or did you mean you?

It's thrilling back and forth like the above that's got my rep count to the dizzying heights it currently is

Well, it says you joined in August 2003. I'm not saying you're a liar — I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for this discrepancy — but your paltry rep number would certainly make me think twice about it.

Have you read some of the frankly outrageous shouts about removing Halloumi from sandwiches in the foodie thread? Harrowing stuff.

Have you tried having it on a bed of cheddar or red Leicester?

I know.  There are some people you would cross motorways to avoid.  Utter utter wronguns.  Tried what on a bed of cheddar?  Cambazola?  I've eaten the whole lot of Cambazola now, so it's too late.  Plus my mouth has healed up.  I need to drink something fizzy.

• Upvote 1

Well, it says you joined in August 2003. I'm not saying you're a liar — I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for this discrepancy — but your paltry rep number would certainly make me think twice about it.

Another server change accounts for that. I think it was when it moved from the Bravenet platform and all start dates were reset.

I know. There are some people you would cross motorways to avoid. Utter utter wronguns. Tried what on a bed of cheddar? Cambazola? I've eaten the whole lot of Cambazola now, so it's too late. Plus my mouth has healed up. I need to drink something fizzy.

Yes I was suggesting eating cheese on top of cheese.

Incidentally I could do with losing some weight.

Yes I was suggesting eating cheese on top of cheese.

Incidentally I could do with losing some weight.

I've never tried that, except in some kinky multi-cheese roulade I had some time ago. I'll try that once I get some contrasting cheeses.  The only ones I have left are red and veiny.  Like they've got diabetes.  Which reminds me, I've also got to lose some weight.

I did start the TSOP cheeseboard evenings off though, so dietary considerations may need to be limited to the close season.

Of course I do. I’m not narrow minded or stubbornly refusing to accept that the world has progressed since 1865.

Dirty pro bean cunthook.

You just lost one of your last friends with this despicable omission.

• Upvote 2

Do we know if Fowler1972 has beans on a brekkie yet??

We've moved on from beans on a fry-up to beans in a Popsicle. My guess here is in the affirmative.

I thought lemo was was scouse for Cocaine?

Only among millenial ket wig scalliwags. 

Traditionally it's used to refer to all brands of fizzy drinks. 

1.jpg?16378003476558668936

Sometimes lemo can refer to dandelion and burdock, sometimes it can refer to cherryade or Amercian cream soda, sometimes it can refer to white lemonade, and sometimes it can just refer to lemo. 

• Upvote 1

Only among millenial ket wig scalliwags.

Traditionally it's used to refer to all brands of fizzy drinks.

1.jpg?16378003476558668936

Sometimes lemo can refer to dandelion and burdock, sometimes it can refer to cherryade or Amercian cream soda, sometimes it can refer to white lemonade, and sometimes it can just refer to lemo.

Forget abar it