You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ‘Buy Nabil Fekir’ Campaign

I think it is pretty obvious they would look very closely at his knee considering the money involved. it is not like the 2nd opinion was going to be a deal braker.

Yeah it depends on the context, I suppose. If we were just being extra vigilant, then it's a little less worrying.

I would be if it weren’t for the fact he’s played plenty over the past couple of years, he’s missed something like ten games in the past 26 months.

While very true, this is the first summer where he'll be playing football without a break due to the World Cup, and then would be undertaking a serious pre-season with Klopp, so this will be the first time his knee has been pushed to it's limit.

I'm very pessimistic about all this. We're the sort of club who should be learning from the likes of our luck with injuries and gambling on things 'working out', just like they didn't for: Kewell, Sturridge, Ings, Allen, Sahin, Carroll, Cole, Johnson, Aquilani, Degen, Aurelio, Agger, Cisse, Kirkland, Ziege, Heggem, Torres, for example.

If we buy a lad thinking that lady luck is going to do us a favour, then we're throwing money away, because that bitch reminded us she existed in the final last month.

While very true, this is the first summer where he'll be playing football without a break due to the World Cup, and then would be undertaking a serious pre-season with Klopp, so this will be the first time his knee has been pushed to it's limit.

I'm very pessimistic about all this. We're the sort of club who should be learning from the likes of our luck with injuries and gambling on things 'working out', just like they didn't for: Kewell, Sturridge, Ings, Allen, Sahin, Carroll, Cole, Johnson, Aquilani, Degen, Aurelio, Agger, Cisse, Kirkland, Ziege, Heggem, Torres, for example.

If we buy a lad thinking that lady luck is going to do us a favour, then we're throwing money away, because that bitch reminded us she existed in the final last month.

Your list of players is a complete nonsense in relevance to your point. In all those players you’ve listed hardly any of them had injury problems before coming here. I actually can’t believe how much shite you write on here at times. How the fucking hell can the club have just gambled in things working out for a bunch of players who had no fucking injury problems before they came here. Just to name a few off your list.

Kewell hardly had any injury problems at Leeds before coming here and cost buttons compared to his real value. Ings nearly played 40 games a season for 3 seasons before coming here for buttons. Joe Allen pretty much the same. Johnson 35 a season.

Cisse broke his leg in his first season and then played 57 games in the next one. Better not sign anyone who’s never broke their leg before in case we sign them and they break their leg and then play nearly 60 games the year later. The club are always pulling shit like that; they need to fucking learn.

Ziege here for one season and played 32 games. Sahin was a bloody loan that lasted 5 minutes.

Honestly it’s like you try to come up with the biggest load of bollocks you can think of and then just write it all down.

• Upvote 1