You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manchester United (h) Sat 14 Oct 12.30pm - Esse Quam Videri

Gym Beglin

Mourinho will play 6-3-1 and still win 3-0. Fucking twat. The Portuguese Tony Pulis, except he's even more dodgy in the transfer market.

All true, but it's not like our management should be unaware that they'll set up like that and try and negate our speed on the break and sponge the energy out of the crowd early on. Mourinho isn't a purist like Wenger or Guardiola, to put it very mildly.

Saturday is one for Jurgen to earn his money in.

The injury to Mane should make Klopp's team selection very predictable for this. (Barring further injuries during training of course).

Mignolet

Gomez Matip Lovren Moreno

Can Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Coutinho

No necessarily what I'd go for, but I strongly suspect that this'll be the line-up come Saturday afternoon.

I'd choose Karius to start, because I think he's shown an ability to deal with crosses and corners much better than Mignolet. 

--------------------------Karius------------------------

Trent-------Klavan-------------Matip--------Robertson

Milner-----------------Henderson----------------Can

Coutinho---------------Mane-------------------Salah

I wouldn't let Karius start the journey to work . You mad ?

• Upvote 1

I'd be bringing in Solanke for Wijnaldum in Dynamite's line-up, and dropping Coutinho back into midfield.

I'd play Coutinho in the front three. We don't have the technique to control the game in the middle so I'd put Coutinho further up the pitch and hope we can at least match a bit of their physicality in the midfield. These are the types of games where a Henderson - Wij - Can midfield isn't that bad because they are better without the ball than with it and they run a lot. 

• Upvote 1

Still have our Brazilians to get through uninjured yet! Fucking Wanker internationals

Even if they get through uninjured are they gonna be in any fit state to play....don't they land back from a 12 hour flight like 48 hrs before kick off or something. Ridiculous scheduling and absolute bollocks that clubs should be asked to put up with that level of disruption to preparation.

Being the dick that I am, just bet my mate £50 we’ll do them. It was more of a pride thing because he was laughing saying they’ll destroy us.

He’s right of course, I think they will batter us. They’re set up exactly the way we hate playing against, they are literally like Burnley/West Brom/Palace on steroids with a shit load better quality in attack. They’ll soak up any pressure we put on them and hit us on the break, any crosses or set pieces they’ll score. I reckon we’ll get beat 4-1. Would love to be totally wrong!

Risk £50 with the bookies and you could have won £130 odd.

Risk £50 with the bookies and you could have won £130 odd.

It’s not about the money mate it’s taking £50 off a smug Manc mate, id rather him hand it over than a bookie. Now with Mane out I’m pretty certain he’ll still be a smug Manc and it’ll be me handing it over.

We are completely and utterly even more fucked with Mane out.   As good as out till Xmas now, this whole fucking season is a write off.

It was a write off in the summer when we failed to strengthen at the back and thought that Karius was capable of playing in the CL. 

• Upvote 1

Fellaini is a bigger miss for Mourinho than Mane is for Klopp. Sums The fucking yard dog up. He'll niggle and slow the game up to stop us getting any momentum. Just like last year. He'll look for set piece advantages. That's where Atkinson comes in.

I'm confident against anyone at Anfield so see no reason why we can't turn them over. We need to be on it for the whole of the game. No daft free kicks. Take any chance we get. Keep it tight and fucking show up.