You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2017 transfer window

Captain

Guest Pistonbroke

They could even get 2 fucking loans like Barbosa and Kondogbia from Inter. Or a couple of million on a player whose contract is running down. They don't even have to spend massive amounts. They'd still end up with a profit and a decent one if we sell Sakho.

I have a horrible feeling we'll buy nobody. Coutinho is back, Henderson and Matip appear to be in the frame for Sunday. We could easily get a draw or even sneak a win at their shit tip, beat Plymouth, then Swansea before overturning Southampton to make a final. In their eyes they'd see that as all systems go and that they don't need to sign anybody, probably still feel the same should we lose the manc game. 

You just know that if we don't strengthen this month we'll pick up Injuries in our first game in February. 

See PSG are looking to get rid of Krychowiak. He was quality against us in Basle and was everything we needed in the summer. He'd be a superb signing for us in this window as he's got that bit of nous of playing against good teams that this team needs

Payet told West Ham he doesn't want to play there anymore. If the 35ml true would be worth a look.

Worth 35ml for set pieces alone

He's the Harrod's version of Lidl's Charlie Adam.

He's had the utterly disinterested look this season of a man whose next stop is China.

• Upvote 1

Payet has been brilliant again this season; West Ham the absolute definition of a one-man team. Bilic can be dejected all he wants but he's assisted fully in Payet wanting to fuck those losers off.

Really? From what I've seen he's just been phoning it in this season.

He's been by far the leading chance creator in the league. The problem is that he's been providing chances to wasters like Zaza, Ashley Fletcher, Large Andrew or whichever loser West Ham decide to chuck up front.

Getting CL we are told attracts players and keeps players happy ( not Suarez ) so does a large wage. Maybe speculating now to guarantee CL might be worth it. That is unless you are happy ticking over and growing the off the field incomings and pocketing huge tv deals.

Klopp should not be stubborn and tell them to spend. It will hurt us badly missing out from where we are. My opinion has changed since before the Plymouth game. A tiring squad with a trustable core of 15/16 players is not enough. Especially as some are made of Pringles.

yep firmino and lallana who doesn't last 90 mins anyway, are two players starting to feel the strain of his high pressing game,Origi is just another Jordon Ibe, we need to go all out right now to sign Van Dijk, he may cost 40 or 50 million quid, but it could end up costing us more in the long run.

He has been nowhere near as good as last season or as at the Euro but he still looks head and shoulders above any other West Ham players. He's quality. Some doubts about how he would fit in within Klopp's counter-pressing game but I would be willing to take the punt at this stage.

Unlikely signing though as at 29, he's arguably the antithesis of a FSG signing. He won't exactly come on a free or for peanuts like Milner/Klavan.