You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Apparently a shit load of un-sold tickets for tonight. Once the owners see stuff like that they generally act. A champions league game, at home, their 1st home group match and they can't sell it out? Biggest club in the world my left fucking toe. Hope Valencia layeth the smackdown on the diminutive cunt. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Post Valencia interview and he's chucking his players under the bus again. 

Viva los gnome. 

Is that why the team bus was late arriving tonight, cos he was throwing them under it BEFORE the game as well 

3 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

He might as well have "Please fucking sack me" written on his forehead.  A completely joyless, miserable cunt of a man.  His team are playing in his image.  stale, insipid and shite.

Playing exactly in his image cos you only one's they can stick it up and come out on top of were Young Boys. 

19 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

He might as well have "Please fucking sack me" written on his forehead.  A completely joyless, miserable cunt of a man.  His team are playing in his image.  stale, insipid and shite.

"These players are shit, I was amazing last season".

18 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

He’s never been happy there, I’m puzzled as to why he ever took the job

He thought he was going to replace Ferguson and that he would inherit a squad full of winners but they chose Moyes and they got worse. I think I read last week in article where he says everything at utd is shit that he even subscribed to MUTV when he managed Real Madrid 

He was pissed off he got overlooked  probably thought that after all the money they threw at the team after Ferguson went he could just come in and spend his way to get more trophies. 

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He thought he was going to replace Ferguson and that he would inherit a squad full of winners but they chose Moyes and they got worse. I think I read last week in article where he says everything at utd is shit that he even subscribed to MUTV when he managed Real Madrid 

He was pissed off he got overlooked  probably thought that after all the money they threw at the team after Ferguson went he could just come in and spend his way to get more trophies. 

Agree to a point but his methods and tactics have dated . The top teams have much more pace and stamina these days. They are more attack minded and get men forward in numbers .

They work hard without the ball. It's no longer good enough to have a well organised and solid defence and have a few star strikers to win games. 

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

He’s never been happy there, I’m puzzled as to why he ever took the job

Manchester United was meant to be his dream job, apparently. Or maybe his dream was simply to replace Ferguson, I'm not sure.

I think he figured out early on that his chances of winning a major trophy there were slim and that's why he couldn't even turn on the charm in the beginning and has been trying to convince people they have no players, no money and are underdogs.