You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marko Grujic

Ne Moe Imya

He had a decent enough pre-season, seems strange that he didn't get a start against Burnley.

Not really. Even Can was on the bench.

We should just look to the future and try to build the team around him and Can, with another yet to be purchased staring CM (DM preferably), a back up in case of injuries and fuck off Hendo, Lallana, Lucas and either one of Coutinho or Firmino. Too many similiar players doing the large sum of fuck all.

Guest Pistonbroke

Not really. Even Can was on the bench.

We should just look to the future and try to build the team around him and Can, with another yet to be purchased staring CM (DM preferably), a back up in case of injuries and fuck off Hendo, Lallana, Lucas and either one of Coutinho or Firmino. Too many similiar players doing the large sum of fuck all.

You just explained why it was then strange to leave him out of the starting line up.

Anyway, hopefully he'll start tonight and make it hard for JK to then drop him for the Spurs game. 

You just explained why it was then strange to leave him out of the starting line up.

Anyway, hopefully he'll start tonight and make it hard for JK to then drop him for the Spurs game.

Nah I haven't. I guess Klopp is trying to give Wijnaldum, Hendo (the Captain FFS!) and Lallana a run in midfield first, to see how that works out. Can was at the Euros and Grujic would be behind everyone based purely on his age. But yeah I hope he starts tonight and makes it difficult for Klopp to drop him. He looks the part so far. Fingers crossed.

All it's taken is one frigging defeat and I'm already back in mid-season pessimism mode. Grujic will play tonight and either:

• Look shit and have us all at each other's throats in a funk about our youngsters-only acquisition policy
  • Look brilliant and then snap his cruciate

Fucking nailed on.

Looking forward to seeing this lad play tonight. Don't know what it is but he seems to have something about him. A bit of drive and willing to take responsibility, should be a good game for him to come in and show what he's got.

Well that pissed on my chips. Hopefully get to see more of him soon.

With Sakho leaving I am looking to re work my replica kit and thinking of Grujic.

I dont really know his number so I may not touch that - actually I re worked my Sakho top from and old Danny Murphy kit. I just fucked with the 3 and made it an 8 out of packing tape. Then I realised he was 17. I thought I was fucked but it looked pretty good so I left it - then he changed it to 3. Perfect - should be easy but then the tape got screwed up and I forgot and washed it -  so I have just left it #13 because nobody had noticed during the whole time anyway.

So I am thinking of being Grujic # 13 for this year and see how it goes.

• Upvote 1

With Sakho leaving I am looking to re work my replica kit and thinking of Grujic.

I dont really know his number so I may not touch that - actually I re worked my Sakho top from and old Danny Murphy kit. I just fucked with the 3 and made it an 8 out of packing tape. Then I realised he was 17. I thought I was fucked but it looked pretty good so I left it - then he changed it to 3. Perfect - should be easy but then the tape got screwed up and I forgot and washed it - so I have just left it #13 because nobody had noticed during the whole time anyway.

Is this real or ironical? I hope it's the latter

I dont really know his number so I may not touch that - actually I re worked my Sakho top from and old Danny Murphy kit. I just fucked with the 3 and made it an 8 out of packing tape. Then I realised he was 17. I thought I was fucked but it looked pretty good so I left it - then he changed it to 3. Perfect - should be easy but then the tape got screwed up and I forgot and washed it -  so I have just left it #13 because nobody had noticed during the whole time anyway.

A+

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Got this from another forum.

Apparently Jan Molby commentates on LFC matches for Danish TV from time to time and during the Hull broadcast he said that according to people he still knows inside the club, Klopp is a huge fan of Grujic and already plans to make him a regular this season because Klopp thinks he is great on the ball.

Conversely, when Molby was asked about Emre Can, he said something to the effect of: "People assume Klopp likes Can because he is German but he isn't too impressed by him and thinks he has a lot to prove". He went on to say that it's because he moves the ball too slowly and often runs with it too much.

Not sure if Molby really has reliable sources inside the club and if those people would even reveal stuff to him like that but I thought it was interesting.

• Upvote 1