You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marko Grujic

Ne Moe Imya

Give him time.  Plenty of people on here last season were proclaiming Origi to be utter shite after a few games.  Klopp saw differently.  Grujic is a young player now plying his trade in a different country, he'll take time to settle and he'll have ups and downs.

Not his best game for us but then again the whole team were patchy at best last night. Was disappointed he didn't do more to stop that Cahill header but you can argue that one of our own CB's should've been on Cahill anyway. He's also a young kid still learning his trade so mistakes will happen, particularly defensively. It's shit for us because it's yet another set piece goal given up, and thus part of a trend, for him as far as I'm concerned it's a one off mistake he'll learn from.

He did put in what looked like a good, relatively fair 50/50 tackle that clattered one of their players and I quite enjoyed it despite the yellow. I think what made it enjoyable as to that point for me it looked like Chelsea were getting away whatever they wanted whilst we couldn't breathe on them without getting a whistle. At one point I thought Lovren was gonna get himself sent off just by playing the game. Anyways, when he was subbed at halftime I remember thinking it was odd as I didn't think he was bad at all, just not spectacular, but I didn't realize the severity of the head injury whilst sat in the stand.

Might be too much to have him start inthe middle of the park.

Get his feet wet in goal the first few weeks and then he can move into the field,

That's not the only thing he needs to get wet.

I'm not sure what I mean by that.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing this lad play tonight. Don't know what it is but he seems to have something about him. A bit of drive and willing to take responsibility, should be a good game for him to come in and show what he's got.