You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2016

aRdja

I can't wait until summer. Am hoping this is the type of change we have with clearing players out :

Previously :

Rodgers : So I think it's best that you move on.

Player : I really don't want to leave! I think it'd be best to try and stay and fight for a place.

Rodgers : Well, like I said, I'd prefer it if you left, and it's going to be hard for you regarding chances. But if that's your decision, then there's nothing I can do about that, and we'll just have to see how things work out.

Player : Thanks boss.

This year :

Klopp : So I think it's best that you move on.

Player : I really don't want to leave! I think it'd be best to try and stay and fight for a place.

Klopp : Leave.

Player : What?

Klopp : Fuck off.

• Upvote 8

I can't wait until summer. Am hoping this is the type of change we have with clearing players out :

Previously :

Rodgers : So I think it's best that you move on.

Rodgers : Well, like I said, I'd prefer it if you left, and it's going to be hard for you regarding chances. But if that's your decision, then there's nothing I can do about that, and we'll just have to see how things work out.

Player : Thanks boss.

This year :

Klopp : So I think it's best that you move on.

Klopp : Leave.

Player : What?

Klopp : Fuck off.

You say that but both Mig and Benteke are still here. Maybe there's a missing line:

Player: But we don't have anyone to replace me yet?

Klopp: Oh, fuck off another hamstring? You can stay til Summer. Bag of fucking dicks the lot of them.

Players: Is he talking about all of us?

Klopp: FUCKING YES. Lazy hamstring breaking cunts. Next person to speak is a cunt.

Joe fucking Allen: Need a goal boss?

Klopp: Amen.

• Upvote 1

I think we should pay for Texeira, even go to £38m, and just get it over the line and get the squad energised and focused on a big finish to the season, and getting 4th or even 3rd place would instantly repay the inflated fee for him.

We've got Flanno back, and in the next 2 weeks we're looking at the return of Origi, Coutinho, Lovren and Skrtel, Rossiter, and anything that happens with Sturridge is a bonus. Interestingly, it could be that he makes a cameo in a few games and gets us to the CL, and we part ways on good terms, with him attracting big bids and going to the Euros.

That's the mad thing, if he comes today, then he could make the Leicester game on 2 Feb.

If we got 3 points against Leicester then it could be the difference between 4th place and 7th place by the end of the season. It's so tight, that 3 points could be the difference between CL qualification income, and not.

Qualifying for the group stage = £9.1m

Per Group match win = £1.1m

And that's not taking into account the increased revenue from matchday and a 55,000 capacity of Anfield next season.

We're 8 points off Spurs in 4th place. Spurs look like they're motoring, but this is a purple patch, it will stop.

We have Spurs, Chelsea and City at Anfield to come this season, they're the big 'tough' ones on paper.

Spurs have City, Chelsea, Stoke and us away, and also have games against United and Arsenal.

Get him in and show a bit of ambition. You never know, it might be contagious.

• Upvote 2