You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2016

aRdja

£25m from China for him lol.  How dodgy is this?  Up there with the £50m they supposedly got for that joker David Luiz.  The hand of Roman & his roubles are all over this again.

£25m from China for him lol. How dodgy is this? Up there with the £50m they supposedly got for that joker David Luiz. The hand of Roman & his roubles are all over this again.

Yep, utterly fraudulant activity going on there.

Methinks the Chinese team is likely owned by someone who has other infrastructure dealings with a company related to Abramovich, and this is a 'gift' to Mr Abramovich.

No wonder we can't compete, it's horrifying to see.

Tbf, he's a better player than Lallana, Benteke and Carroll and I don't see very many claiming dodgy deals when we spent more than that on them.

Probably a man in China saying dubious hedgefund yanks siphoning money through Southampton and Aston Villa. Liverpool and their corrupt sponsors Standard Chartered who are the money laundering kings.

Fucking he'll you know he is going to Chelsea now,we,'ve fucked about again just pay the money they want ,but no we will squabble of a few million and lose out to them cunts

Haha, yeah, what's a few million between friends, I probably have that amount in my back pocket at the moment tbh.

Nothing dodgy imo

The top chinese teams have been trying to buy big for a while. They'll have to overpay to get players at the moment,just like city and Chelsea did. He's a bloody good player and would go for similar moneybin Europe

Tbf, he's a better player than Lallana, Benteke and Carroll and I don't see very many claiming dodgy deals when we spent more than that on them.

You guys are nuts. Ramires is one of the worst footballers in the Premier League. He's a much more shit Ji-Sun Park. This is absolute high way robbery by Chelsea once again.

Given that it's obvious that this is a massive waste of time to just about everyone, you have to wonder why we are bothering.

Is this an exercise in trying to placate a player(s)? Is it another stunt to make fans\players think we have a bundle of cash to spend safe in the knowledge that our bid will never be accepted?

Or are we genuinely this clueless?

Can't really be arsed with another attacking midfielder. We've got millions of them thanks to Rodgers failure to understand the concept of a balanced squad.

I swear if we ever sign a defensive midfielder I'll actually have a stroke. They'll take me to hospital and after four hours of waiting one of the nurses will say 'wait. I think I saw him smiling.'

Spine please. Goalie, CB, DM and non shit striker. And stop all the window dressing with this other shit.

We've got more false neins than Goring at the Nuremberg trials.

• Upvote 1

28m is more than enough. 

Surely if we have 28m to spend we must have other options? There has to be other very good strikers you could tempt with that kind of money?   

Sound daft as its only 2m extra, but once you hit £30m its almost like it cranks up the pressure- he'd have to be an instant hit. United seem to have gotten away relatively lightly for blowing a gazzilion on Martial with little to show for it