You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another plane crash

Redder Lurtz

Horrendous but also comforting that A320s aren't about to start falling out of the skies due to a mechanical fault.

I'm not sure it's comforting knowing that your life is in the hands of a depressed gin swilling lunatic who could nose dive you into the molten at any point.

In fucking stitches here

Has anyone heard from Old Skool Tom?

i'm alive and kicking Turds!

after my heroics of boarding a 30 minute flight to Dublin and back...........i average a flight about once every 12 years so i wont be dying or getting on another of those horrible bastard machines that resemble a bird for many years to come hopefully

shocking news.....how can anyone 'enjoy' flying?    its truly fucking horrendous...........putting your life in hands of a bloke with a cap on and a peice of metal is not fucking natural

note to all TLW fourumites* 

DONT EXPRESS YOUR FEARS OF FLYING ON HERE COS YOULL GET THE SHIT RIPPED OUT OF YOU AND INCREASE YOUR ANXIETIES BY 1000%     YOU BASTARDS! HAHA

• Upvote 5

i'm alive and kicking Turds!

after my heroics of boarding a 30 minute flight to Dublin and back...........i average a flight about once every 12 years so i wont be dying or getting on another of those horrible bastard machines that resemble a bird for many years to come hopefully

shocking news.....how can anyone 'enjoy' flying?    its truly fucking horrendous...........

note to all TLW fourumites* 

DONT EXPRESS YOUR FEARS OF FLYING ON HERE COS YOULL GET THE SHIT RIPPED OUT OF YOU AND INCREASE YOUR ANXIETIES BY 1000%     YOU BASTARDS! HAHA

Good news though tom, you have a far greater chance of being killed by a car everytime you go out.

Good news though tom, you have a far greater chance of being killed by a car everytime you go out.

i know,but youve got a lot better chance of escaping certain death if the driver fucks up,loses his marbles and you cant exactly jump out the window of a plane if it goes on fire can you..................i know im a shitbag but im also a realist

if im about to possibly die in an acident,least i want is a 1% chance of escaping instead of a jack shit% chance!  hahaha

• Upvote 2

i know,but youve got a lot better chance of escaping certain death if the driver fucks up,loses his marbles and you cant exactly jump out the window of a plane if it goes on fire can you..................i know im a shitbag but im also a realist

if im about to possibly die in an acident,least i want is a 1% chance of escaping instead of a jack shit% chance!  hahaha

Bloody spoilsport.

They say that the pilot was breathing calmly and saying nothing all the way down, just so strange that not even his breathing would go up when his co pilot is trying to smash the door in and your flying straight into death.

That shows the amount of poppers he had taken before he started banging the trolly dolly.

The Leg.

Do you mean Patrick Berger or Rob off here?

Patrick

It was rubbish anyway

But the sportsman took to Twitter to dismiss the claims.

Comments about me changing my flight are all lies! I flew home on Monday Barcelona - Prague as I was supposed to. #classicpapers

• Upvote 2