You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Random Thread of Random Things Posted Randomly

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Stig is right about the glass bottle, it's a well known fact up here that the best way to drink irn bru is out of one of the glass bottles with the tops you get 10p back for.

Fizzy juice out of a glass bottle is fucking class.

The best way to drink Iron Bru is strained through a old sock whilst lying in a pool of your own piss outside if a Glasgow pub. It says it on the back of the label.

There's a woman sitting behind me at work today who must be 7ft tall, she looks like Arnie when he disguises himself as a woman in Total Recall.

Ask her how many weeks she's worked there.

Begin to run if her voice sounds like a TDK tape that's worn down to the point of snapping when she answers.

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking of dropping about £250 on a bespoke wallet from Soul Sick Leather. A birthday present to myself.

Pissed atm, so I'll sleep it off and decide tomorrow.

Well (predictably) I pulled the trigger on the fucker a few days ago.

Just seen the first (pre-stitched) leather carved pic, and whoa ya fucker, better even than I could have hoped.

Happy birthday to me (next month).

Aye, his house is easy to spot. My mate's Mum goes round there to use the gym as she's friends with Sandra, I'll ask her to get a key cut so you can surprise him.

I'd love a crack at terrorising Harry.  Back in my feckless youth me and a mate once emptied a lad's bins into popular 80s beat combo 5 Star's garden and then slung the bin in there too (the lad lived next door to them and we were at a party at his, pissed as cunts obviously) but a go at Harry would knock that minor episode of celebrity abuse into a cocked hat.

Shit in a burning jiffy bag on his doorstep, then piss in a crisp bag and chuck it at him whilst he's stamping it out.

• Upvote 1

Coke is far nicer out of a glass bottle than it is a can. By a fucking country mile.

But still better if the bottle is up Kelly Brook's arsehole.  It's a universal truth, things taste better when they're up Kelly Brook's arse.*

*Note: This may not apply to chips and gravy.

I'd love a crack at terrorising Harry.  Back in my feckless youth me and a mate once emptied a lad's bins into popular 80s beat combo 5 Star's garden and then slung the bin in there too (the lad lived next door to them and we were at a party at his, pissed as cunts obviously) but a go at Harry would knock that minor episode of celebrity abuse into a cocked hat.

Shit in a burning jiffy bag on his doorstep, then piss in a crisp bag and chuck it at him whilst he's stamping it out.

I once performed some extensive phone-baiting of 1990's soap arsehole Dean Gaffney, which ultimately led to his girlfriend telling me I'd got through to the Chief of the London Police force's wife, and that they had a trace out on me as we spoke.

Aside from the fact I was sat in Barcelona on someone else's mobile, it's fair to say I wasn't sweating it while listening to him coach her in the background, and the baiting continued with renewed vigour.

Opening gambit:

"Hello, is that Dean Gaffney? 

"Yes mate."

"Hi Dean, I'm casting for a shoplifter in The Bill, and your agent said you might be up for the part?"

"Yes mate."

"Brilliant Dean, brilliant.  Well, what we're looking for here is a Z-List, Zelda from Terrahawks-faced wastrel to play someone who gets caught stealing an Oxo cube, receiving approximately 45 seconds of screen time in total.  We specifically require someone with the complexion of a pizza.  Do you think that might be something you can manage?"

* Swears and hangs up *

He'd been relentlessly pestering the Page 3 model sister of someone I met on a mate's stag-do, leading to her passing his number to her 5, yes 5 brothers and saying can you hand this to all your mates and just plague him with calls please as he's a really creepy fuck who won't leave me alone.  Picture the scene, you've been drinking all day and are enjoying a few early evening scoops on Las Ramblas when someone you've just met casually says, "Oh yeah, Dean Gaffney's been bothering my sister, does anyone want to prank call him on my phone?"

* Nods head as though trying to make it fall off at the neck *

• Upvote 8