You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ched Evans

Bjornebye

I'm no expert, and I definitely haven't seen anything which would make me think this, but just wondering in a general sense if such internet consequences may include wanting to see someone dead?  Possibly getting them where they breathe? 

If this isn't all too outlandish, potentially such a situation could end with a person wanting the object of their ire's entire family dead as well, and his house burned to the ground? 

I know I've gone off at a bit of a tangent here, but just thinking as a final thought that it's not impossible a person might want to venture to that house, obviously now razed to the ground by fire, and hose down the deceased's ashes with his own yellow jets?

Either that or he's going to be getting subpoenaed from arsehole to breakfast time.

I'm sure Al Capone is shitting himself.

Bit of a leap to say I'm going to sue someone, isn't it? I just think people should be careful about abusing others on the Internet.

I think you should stop now before your shithouse actions start to have real consequences.

This is your final chance to provide a full and comprehensive apology for all the shit you've given me.

Why don't you answer the question?

What was the implication behind the two quotes I've picked out above?

• Upvote 1

Why don't you answer the question?

What was the implication behind the two quotes I've picked out above?

Why do you care? It doesn't have a lot to do with you, does it.

I'm sure everyone is really bored by Spy Bee's serial abuse and my defence against such, and it doesn't really belong here.

David Conn makes a point that gets overlooked. Even though rehabilitation should be open to everyone shitloads of professions will exclude people who are convicted of criminal offences and not just one as serious as rape.

Numerous occupations and not just ones where people work with vulnerable people. From getting a pub license to being a gas engineer or sparky for some firms. Most people in those circumstances would have to get another trade.

Also not sure why it would make any difference if DNA was the deciding evidence or not. He admitted to having sex with a semi corpse and they took the view unlike his sidekick he did not meet with her prior.  In most cases it would only be relevant if there was outright denial or due to the victim fighting back.

Considering out of the 15k a year rape cases only 1k turn into a conviction. Evans would probably have spent a fortune on a legal team. He would have stood a better chance than most of getting a fair trial.

In most cases courts are very unlikely to convict due to the nature of hesay/shesay. So when someone is found guilty in the 7% of cases they are pretty fucked.

In other words of all the horse to back, I probably would not spend any time defending Evans. If he wants to play football, let him clear his name in the courts and then continue his career.

Not especially into the outrage either side but agree with this pretty much.

Why do you care? It doesn't have a lot to do with you, does it.

I'm sure everyone is really bored by Spy Bee's serial abuse and my defence against such, and it doesn't really belong here.

In fact no, I'm not going to sleep just yet.

You're right, it doesn't have a lot to do with me.

However, what I see as a relatively long term poster on this site is you crying, moaning, bitching and whining about being abused, and yet turning round and coming out with comments as bad, if not worse, than those you complain about.

Couple that with veiled threats like those above, and it just reinforces my view of you as a gigantic fanny who throws his toys out of his pram at the drop of a hat.

And now I'm going to sleep.

I await your neg with no sense of trepidation at all, as I couldn't give a shiny shit.

Unlike you, who seems most perturbed by someone having the audacity to neg you.

• Upvote 1

In fact no, I'm not going to sleep just yet.

You're right, it doesn't have a lot to do with me.

However, what I see as a relatively long term poster on this site is you crying, moaning, bitching and whining about being abused, and yet turning round and coming out with comments as bad, if not worse, than those you complain about.

Couple that with veiled threats like those above, and it just reinforces my view of you as a gigantic fanny who throws his toys out of his pram at the drop of a hat.

And now I'm going to sleep.

I await your neg with no sense of trepidation at all, as I couldn't give a shiny shit.

Unlike you, who seems most perturbed by someone having the audacity to neg you.

I've got no intention of negging you. I don't neg people just for disagreeing with me, unlike certain other people. My problem is with cowards who hide behind what they perceive to be anonymity to hurl disgusting abuse at other people.

With that said, I do think you should pay closer attention to what is going on, as nothing I've written is as bad as the stuff that is hurled, unprovoked, at me (of course, I am morally entitled to retaliate to such abuse).

Some good points from Denny, but I'll come back on two things 

1. He didn't admit to having sex with a corpse. She was far fucking from a corpse when she walked into the hotel room and she hadn't had a drink for a good 90 minutes by that time
  2. I'm not backing a horse. I've just read the facts and I think it's astonishing that he's been found guilty and I think ultimately he'll be cleared.

SD, you're a fucking coward.

Not sure the 90 minute time is an issue in the eyes of the court. It might look good in football clubs being sympathetic towards him and a lot of people thinking it could have been me.

The alcohol she consumed she consumed.

Apparently it was four double vodkas and two glasses of wine.

I think most people base it on their own experience of consuming alcohol and the court will go with an expert and the judge will advise them to consider it's merits.

The drink expert said that would have made her about 2/12 times over the driving limit at 4am when she was with Evans.

When you consider she pissed the bed the following morning and all the circumstantial evidence, like video footage of her stumbling, the night porter and the taxi-driver all confirm her induced state. 

Drunk people drive cars at 2/12 times the limit it does not mean all there faculties are there and they are of sound mind.

Saying that with all the experts Evans has employed they might find some sort of technicality.

Still can't see how he gets around the prior permission though.

He is a rapist though, and rather lucky to live in civilised times where we don't suspend people like him from the nearest lamppost by their testicles. He ruined someone's life and deserves everything he gets. The fucking drek of humanity.

Quite honestly though, he should still be in prison. Nobody should be let out on licence unless they admit their guilt and apologise for it.

Not sure the 90 minute time is an issue in the eyes of the court. It might look good in football clubs being sympathetic towards him and a lot of people thinking it could have been me.

The alcohol she consumed she consumed.

Apparently it was four double vodkas and two glasses of wine.

I think most people base it on their own experience of consuming alcohol and the court will go with an expert and the judge will advise them to consider it's merits.

The drink expert said that would have made her about 2/12 times over the driving limit at 4am when she was with Evans.

When you consider she pissed the bed the following morning and all the circumstantial evidence, like video footage of her stumbling, the night porter and the taxi-driver all confirm her induced state. 

Drunk people drive cars at 2/12 times the limit it does not mean all there faculties are there and they are of sound mind.

Saying that with all the experts Evans has employed they might find some sort of technicality.

Still can't see how he gets around the prior permission though.

Yes, it's pretty weak. CCTV footage at the kebab shop showed her falling over and stumbling, and CCTV footage outside had her stumbling around the pavement and squatting down. She also left her bag in the kebab shop. The night porter described her as being very drunk when she arrived at the hotel.

The problem with experts reports on alcohol consumption is they are based on formulaic principles and are not an exact science. An expert really can't tell how a level of alcohol consumption will affect one person compared to another as everyone reacts differently.

And other footballers have been found guilty of other crimes but as far as I'm aware Sky don't refer to other footballers by their convictions.

Yes, when they score on Soccer Saturday or something.

But, if it was a story about their convictions, I don't doubt they'd adopt the same approach.

If you don't want to be called a convicted rapist, the best idea is to lay off the ol' raping for a bit.

• Upvote 2