You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Joe Allen

Gnasher

He was dominant again today - and the boss appreciates it.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/220355-the-boss-on-watford-victory-joe-allen-football-and-more

In the meeting today I said it would be cool if we could play ‘Joe Allen football’ – brilliant technique, hard-working, very lively, very energetic. He is a great player. In good teams with more good players than you need, you have situations like this [rotation]. But he takes the situation brilliantly, he is a wonderful boy and professional football player. That’s really good. Today without Joe would have been completely different. So I’m completely fine with him.

so he wants the full 15 million back from Swansea then?

He was dominant again today - and the boss appreciates it.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/220355-the-boss-on-watford-victory-joe-allen-football-and-more

In the meeting today I said it would be cool if we could play ‘Joe Allen football’ – brilliant technique, hard-working, very lively, very energetic. He is a great player. In good teams with more good players than you need, you have situations like this [rotation]. But he takes the situation brilliantly, he is a wonderful boy and professional football player. That’s really good. Today without Joe would have been completely different. So I’m completely fine with him.

Klopp is starting to recognise the strengths of the squad, when he America in he was saying we can't start as a possession based team but a week or so ago he was again everyone talks abou pressing but we are a possession based side aswell.

Allen will go as he cant get in the team now and we should be a lot stronger next season, he should be telling Rodgers to fuck off though as he fucked up his LFC career playing Henderson ahead of him.

• Downvote 1

Klopp is starting to recognise the strengths of the squad, when he America in he was saying we can't start as a possession based team but a week or so ago he was again everyone talks abou pressing but we are a possession based side aswell.

Allen will go as he cant get in the team now and we should be a lot stronger next season, he should be telling Rodgers to fuck off though as he fucked up his LFC career playing Henderson ahead of him.

Persistent injuries were the real problem with him JP. If he wasn't so unlucky with them during Rogers time at the club he'd have been fine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Persistent injuries were the real problem with him JP. If he wasn't so unlucky with them during Rogers time at the club he'd have been fine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah that's a good point as anytime he did have a good run of games under Rodgers he always got injured, when he came back from his first long one though Rodgers had moved Henderson ahead of him in the pecking order and he never got a good run of games in his best position.

Yeah that's a good point as anytime he did have a good run of games under Rodgers he always got injured, when he came back from his first long one though Rodgers had moved Henderson ahead of him in the pecking order and he never got a good run of games in his best position.

another reason to absolutely HATE rodgers

• Upvote 4

Will be interesting to see if Jurgen really wants him as a squad player next season or if he's just trying to keep his spirits and transfer value up.

Seems a sound lad and for my money he's a more effective footballer than Henderson based on the last while. 

He's an ideal rotation option in Midfield. Plus he's great off the bench to calm games down and up our possession stakes if we are getting overrun. We'd be mad not to offer an extension. Whether that role is enough for him is another matter.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

He's an ideal rotation option in Midfield. Plus he's great off the bench to calm games down and up our possession stakes if we are getting overrun. We'd be mad not to offer an extension. Whether that role is enough for him is another matter.

Spot on thet

• 1 month later...